Blog Comments

If Rock can compete at EC, I believe he will win and should. Rock vs Cena 2 for the WWE title is something that intrigues me. I'd rather see Punk vs Taker or Lesnar at Mania than see this 3 way. However, I wouldn't be that disappointed because let us look at history: He was mad last year because the main event for WM28 was annouced a year ahead of time not allowing others like himself the oppurtunity to main event WM. That is on his check list. I wouldn't be upset over it. I'd be happy for Punk, but I don't believe Punk would take it as a slap in the face to face Taker instead or Lesnar.
    Quote Originally Posted by deadly56
    Good blog, I don't usually like when people make creative stories because it's usually bad booking and unrealistic. This one, I got to say, is great booking and if Rock, Cena and Punk do have a triple threat I wouldn't mind it being similar to this.

I hope maybe you could do other feuds leading to Wrestlemania, for superstars such as Undertaker,Brock,Sheamus etc.
    Thanks. I don't have any plans to book other matches, but if inspiration strikes me I'm sure I will.

Side note: Am I the only person who wants to see Daniel Bryan and Sheamus have a proper WrestleMania level match after been screwed out of it two years in a row?
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3
    the first rock vs cena match sucked so bloodly much... If they wrestle this year again and it seems they will

I am not going to sit through that bullS*** again
    the match suck cuz it was a short main event if the match was a lil longest it will have been a good match
    the first rock vs cena match sucked so bloodly much... If they wrestle this year again and it seems they will

I am not going to sit through that bullS*** again
    Good blog, I don't usually like when people make creative stories because it's usually bad booking and unrealistic. This one, I got to say, is great booking and if Rock, Cena and Punk do have a triple threat I wouldn't mind it being similar to this.

I hope maybe you could do other feuds leading to Wrestlemania, for superstars such as Undertaker,Brock,Sheamus etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by SadisticSarcasm
    Very good blog . Had me glued and expecting the story to keep going lol .. I think this would be something I could see happening except the cena turning slightly heal part .. I agree with your points as to why , like it would mean he couldn't pin the rock but not by turning heel. Cena is gonna be around for a while , turning him heel while the rock is going to leave will lose money.. Although its said wwe are discussing the product getting edgier.. In which case I wouldn't even question your blog.. Can't wait to read the others.
    I'll be going into more detail on the Cena/Rock feud and Cena "heel" turn in my next blog.
    Very good blog . Had me glued and expecting the story to keep going lol .. I think this would be something I could see happening except the cena turning slightly heal part .. I agree with your points as to why , like it would mean he couldn't pin the rock but not by turning heel. Cena is gonna be around for a while , turning him heel while the rock is going to leave will lose money.. Although its said wwe are discussing the product getting edgier.. In which case I wouldn't even question your blog.. Can't wait to read the others.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.