Blog Comments

Super blog,,i mark out when the Glass shatters,If U Smell,,Gong,Time to Play the game,Cult of personality etc.Music does play a big role.1 theme u 4got 2 add is Y2J BREAK THE WALLS.Just like u im in high 20s as well,but i still have goosebumps with the above mentioned musics.
    Keep bringin awesome blogs like this 1 m8..
    I agree with you but Bret Hart's theme is the ish lol
    Interesting blog. Yeah I see what you're saying! My only exception is Randy - I hate his music. His first theme song under his Legend Killer gimmick was f'n epic.
    Batista's music was lame after a while, but I marked a bit when he returned from a long injury and his music hit.
    Also Triple H's Motörhead song, especially when he returned to square up to the Undertaker. I wasn't into these spoiler sites at the time so another mark-out for me.
    After writing this my first comment should say "Great blog!"
    Good blog minus the Batista hate. I did like Batista's music and I thought it really helped his character a lot. But music plays a huge role in characters. To this day, I'm still not into Bret Hart because of his corny music. But music plays a huge role. One of the examples that comes to mind now is Sheamus' song especially when he came out monday night to help John Cena. The crowd went wild and i think a large part of that is because of his music.
    I think you're right. Music does play a huge role of how fans relate to a wrestler. For example Alex Riley's song is kick ass and really allows the fans to get behind him. On the other hand Otunga and McGuility's song sucks horribly. The right song is definitely a key point to fan reaction.
    Updated 08-31-2011 at 10:36 AM by JackBauerIsAwesome
    I think you're right. Music does play a huge role of how fans relate to a wrestler. For example Alex Riley's song is kick ass and really allows the fans to get behind him. On the other hand Otunga and McGuility's song sucks horribly. The right song is definitely a key point to fan reaction.
    The Miz's theme is a good example for this... the "AWESOME!" cry at the start makes me excited :D That's right, I'm a Mizfit ;)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.