Blog Comments

But in some cases , there are naturals, and he is... he can be on top, along with ziggs, and be great classic heels
    No probs dude! Everyone has their opinions. But you really got some good ideas though! Good work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phani "THE ROCK" kaushik
    Good try mate, but doesn't really make any sense for Hogan to come back at his age and get cheered first and then booed. At WM18 he came in as heel and left as big face of the co. and remained thus forever. And sounds more like SCSA mark agenda. Rock & Hogan have more similarities in their career than SCSA and styles (the flamboyancy, loudmouths, hollywood stars, their runs with respective factions like NOD and NWO, etc), so it worked well between those two.Better luck next time.
    Thanks for commenting on my blog man! I get what you mean about the Hulk Hogan part but Hulk Hogan was a heel all along, trying to get the fans and also Vince to accept him until showing his true colors against his match with The Rock. After his match with Stone Cold, he could have then turned a face and remind Hulkamaina forever. Also, Stone Cold beating NWO Hulk Hogan would have made more sense since Stone Cold saved WWE during their war with WCW IMO. I booked The Rock vs Hogan as the match that set up a future angle which is the NWO angle. Austin vs Hogan was just a match that could have went along with during the future booking of the NWO angle.
    Updated 02-22-2012 at 10:24 PM by Dubs
    Good try mate, but doesn't really make any sense for Hogan to come back at his age and get cheered first and then booed. At WM18 he came in as heel and left as big face of the co. and remained thus forever. And sounds more like SCSA mark agenda. Rock & Hogan have more similarities in their career than SCSA and styles (the flamboyancy, loudmouths, hollywood stars, their runs with respective factions like NOD and NWO, etc), so it worked well between those two.Better luck next time.
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.