Blog Comments

Hmm... So since Joe tapped and he's a Samoan Submission Machine means that the promotion is crap. So story continuity means nothing to you as a fan? The fact that it was an unexpected twist (which isn't that what the BFG series is about anyway?) that added to the mystery of how injured his arm is, means nothing. The fact that Joe was staying true to the story built with Magnus' attack and chair shot on the arm isn’t what a wrestler should do if they’re a submission wrestler? Hell he sold the injury before even stepping into the ring with the tape and guarding of the arm/elbow. For fuck sakes, they even sold the story further with Magnus attacking Joe post match...

But because a guy tapped out to change the BFG standings around with a last ditch effort to get in, you are going to quit watching the show... Wow, I thought I was an overly critical wrestling fan, but never mind with that. Also, let me point something out, just in case no one has mentioned it - Anderson finished with 47 points and 12 matches. Had Jeff won via pinfall, his score would be 56 with 13 (complete schedule) matches. Hence, the argument could be made to get Anderson his extra match that he didn't get (due to Popes injury) and have another shot to be in the final four, eliminating Hardy; with a submission win, Hardy prevented that argument from being brought up by the IWC. Now say Hardy won via Swanton; with the PPV coming up, when would they have had this match? Also, with who because everyone else had 13 matches (including Robbie E) except Anderson and Pope. But I guess I just pay too much attention to detail, right? So I guess I should quit watching too since a High Flyer submitted an injured Submission wrestler.
    Can't put better than u bro..well said!!!

You hit the nail on the head DRG. I actually liked Jeff Hardy winning via submission since it was something you wouldn't expect from him. Plus, it made sense since he needed more points to catch up in the series. I quite liked it.
    True...something which u won't expect from Jeff hardy..btw, in the previous match..even AJ (another phenominal hi flyer) also tried to make Joe tap out..because he wanted more points...that's what BFG is giving us...great excitement...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar83
    Samoa Joe Vs Austin Aries for TNA Title. I would watch that. But since we are really talking about this...we allknow James Storm is FIXED to win this and some how win the World Title and feud with Aces & Eights. And plus they are going to put him with Magnus...so...
    While I can see your point, look at the Sudden Impact blog and see my predictions. Now compare these two idea and tell me you cannot see either plan being laid out for the BFG ppv. Storm is not a "fix" simply because Roode vanished and hasn't been seen in weeks. Leaving Roode off of the BFG PPV is just something I can't see happening. If the stip is that he can't face Aries, who is the only other person they could have him face (outside Sting which I REALLY hope does NOT happen) other than Storm? While I agree with the actual direction for Joe is Magnus at BFG, Storm isn't the "lock" to win that you would think.
    Steve Blackman for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar83
    Samoa Joe Vs Austin Aries for TNA Title. I would watch that. But since we are really talking about this...we allknow James Storm is FIXED to win this and some how win the World Title and feud with Aces & Eights. And plus they are going to put him with Magnus...so...
    Dont think like a WWE fanboy. You never know what is going to happen, until it happens. Did you think Bully Ray was going to be in the BFG series before he signed that deal? Of course not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin
    Hmm... So since Joe tapped and he's a Samoan Submission Machine means that the promotion is crap. So story continuity means nothing to you as a fan? The fact that it was an unexpected twist (which isn't that what the BFG series is about anyway?) that added to the mystery of how injured his arm is, means nothing. The fact that Joe was staying true to the story built with Magnus' attack and chair shot on the arm isn’t what a wrestler should do if they’re a submission wrestler? Hell he sold the injury before even stepping into the ring with the tape and guarding of the arm/elbow. For fuck sakes, they even sold the story further with Magnus attacking Joe post match...

But because a guy tapped out to change the BFG standings around with a last ditch effort to get in, you are going to quit watching the show... Wow, I thought I was an overly critical wrestling fan, but never mind with that. Also, let me point something out, just in case no one has mentioned it - Anderson finished with 47 points and 12 matches. Had Jeff won via pinfall, his score would be 56 with 13 (complete schedule) matches. Hence, the argument could be made to get Anderson his extra match that he didn't get (due to Popes injury) and have another shot to be in the final four, eliminating Hardy; with a submission win, Hardy prevented that argument from being brought up by the IWC. Now say Hardy won via Swanton; with the PPV coming up, when would they have had this match? Also, with who because everyone else had 13 matches (including Robbie E) except Anderson and Pope. But I guess I just pay too much attention to detail, right? So I guess I should quit watching too since a High Flyer submitted an injured Submission wrestler.
    Let me just tell you, that you are the most intelligent wrestling fan on the site. Hands down.
    It's okay zapp... Everyone said Roode using the Beer Bottle on Storm was a crap storyline too at first. And that the guys jumping Sting was crap. And that them not doing anything with them for 3 weeks was crap. And Bully/Abyss was crap...

Now that I think about it. Fuck TNA, they are crap because everyone said their storylines were crap the first two or three weeks they were starting, but they became awesome when people gave them a chance to let them build. Damn, you're so smart zapp!
Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.