View RSS Feed

Dubs

1. WWE: Top 5 of Wrestlemaina's best themes

What's up blog-readers! I'm feeling really good this time of the year as we are in Wrestlemaina season! Since its Wrestlemaina season with Wrestlemaina 28 coming up, I thought i'd be pretty cool to count down the top 5 Wrestlemaina theme songs of all time. Lets get started!

#5: Wrestlemaina 26 theme song

I liked this theme song. ...

Updated 03-03-2012 at 01:09 AM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWE: Failed Top 10 World Title Changes

Whats up blog readers! Ever get that feeling where you don't believe a World Title change should have occurred during a match or if a wrestler shouldn't have booked to win it? Well today, I want to count down the list of top 10 World Title wins that should not have changed hands in the first place. Lets get started!

#10: Big Show wins the WWE Title at Survivor Series 1999
    Since ...

Updated 02-28-2012 at 08:16 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Re-booking history: Mordecai

Whats up guys! Its another edition of re-booking history! Today, I will be re-booking the character of WWE's former talent, Kevin Fertig aka Mordecai. Lets get to the booking!

Mordecai

I loved the idea of Mordercai's character. When I first saw his vignette, I thought "Man, he looks

Updated 02-28-2012 at 01:39 AM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Thoughts on Alberto Del Rio

Another day, another 8th blog! Hey blog-read readers. Today I want to talk a little bit about the Mexican Aristocratic, Alberto Del Rio! Since there are mixed-feelings about his character, I thought I'd put my two cents in.

Alberto Del Rio

Alberto Del Rio, hes the 3rd Hispanic wrestler to ever become a WWE Champion. He has

Updated 02-26-2012 at 03:16 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 11 epic Raw matches of all time

Hello blog-readers. I have decided to count down the top 11 best matches that took place on Raw, WWE's flag-ship show! This is pretty much my first time doing a countdown blog and I'm excited to give my opinion on the top 11 Raw matches! Lets get down to it!

#11: Chris Benoit vs Shawn Michaels 2/16/04
    On Raw, these two guys put on a classic. Chris Benoit and Shawn Michaels were ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Re-booking history: Chris Benoit's World Heavyweight Title reign

Hello blog readers. If you don't know or have been living under a rock (), I usually do blogs where I re-book past angles and feud. This time, I'm going to re-book Chris Benoit's World Heavyweight Title reign. I'm going to point out the problems with his reign and fix them with my own booking solutions based on my opinion. Lets get into things shall we!

Updated 02-25-2012 at 06:54 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Thoughts on WWE's mid-card division

Hey blog readers. Its my 5th blog and I want to switch it up a bit. I wanna talk a little bit about the current state of the mid-card division. Now I hear a lot of people complain about the mid-card division not being what it used to be. They say that the mid-card belts aren't prestigious as it once were. To me, I just don't get these complaints. Now I understand why some have a reason to complain ...

Updated 02-25-2012 at 01:47 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Thoughts on CM Punk

Hey blog readers. One again, I will be giving my thoughts on certain wrestlers in their respective companies. Now the wrestler that I will be talking about is CM Punk since hes been the talk of the forums as of late.

CM Punk

What's not to like about CM Punk? Hes one of WWE's

Updated 02-24-2012 at 08:46 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Re-booking history: Triple H vs Chris Jericho

What's up blog readers. This is my second time doing re-booking history. Before I get into things, I would like for you guys to tell me what past angle/feud I should book next just to make things interesting. Anyways, my next topic is Chris Jericho vs Triple H. Since Wrestlemaina season is here, I thought I re-book the matches from the past Wrestlemaina cards that I thought could have been better ...

Updated 02-25-2012 at 09:19 AM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Thoughts on Cody Rhodes

Hey blog readers. This is my second blog and I wanted to change it up a bit by giving my thoughts on wrestlers and their current positions in their respective company. I'm still going to be doing the re-booking history blogs but I would like to start to give my perspective on things. I'm going to give my honest opinion on them whether its a popular or unpopular opinion. Here we go.

Updated 02-23-2012 at 11:48 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.