View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Re-booking history: Owen Hart in 1998

Hello blog readers from coast to coast and all over the globe! I welcome yet another original edition of re-booking history! Like always, I will be putting my spin on past angles, feuds, and also wrestlers who I felt were incredibly misused. Today, I'm going to be booking Owen Hart in 1998 which was during the mid Attitude Era years. I'm going book Owen Hart step by step, putting him in feuds that ...

Updated 04-12-2012 at 06:25 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Thoughts on Randy Orton

Hello my fellow blog readers. It feels great to post my 20th blog here on EWN. My topic today is going to be about Randy Orton, his current state in the WWE, whether a heel turn his good for him or not, his promo skills, and potential feuds I would like to see him in. By the way, if anyone has a comment that has been moderated, let me know and I'll be sure to approve it. Anyways, lets get started! ...

Updated 04-10-2012 at 05:20 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Re-booking history: Sean O'Haire

Hello blog readers. I hope you guys had a great Easter last Sunday! Today, I want to do a re-booking history scenario. I know I haven't done re-booking history blogs in a while but I'll start doing them more often. A past character I'm going to re-book his none other than Sean O'Haire.

Sean O'Haire

Sean O'Haire's

Updated 04-09-2012 at 02:56 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Big Show's IC reign: Who I like to see him feud with

Hey blog readers. After seeing Wrestlemania 28, I have to say that it was one of the best Wrestlemania shows of all time. Seriously, it was worth the buy but I'll save that for another conversation. Today, I want to talk about Big Show's Intercontinental reign and the wrestlers I would like to see him start feuds with over the Intercontinental title.

Updated 04-08-2012 at 08:05 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A positive/negative look on Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan

Hey blog readers. We are just two weeks away from Wrestlemania 28. We now know the full card of Wrestlemania 28 which in my opinion, has the potential to be one of the best Wrestlemanias of all time if handled right of course. Now the topic of my blog will be me giving my honest thoughts on Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Title at Wrestlemania 28. Lets get started folks!

Updated 03-19-2012 at 11:58 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Stone Cold's rise to the top: KOTR promo or feud with Bret Hart?

Hey, hey, hey blog readers! I have been going through computer problems which is probably going to prevent me from doing blogs on a regular basis but luckily, I was able to cook up a blog for now. The topic of my blog will be about Stone Cold's rise to the top and what I think caused him to become the face of the Attitude Era between his epic promo he cut at the 1996 King of the Ring or his feud with ...

Updated 03-18-2012 at 11:24 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Thoughts on John Cena

Hello blog readers! The title of the blog says it all really. I want to talk about John Cena and also my thoughts on his character! I'm going to give my honest opinion like always so here we go!

John Cena

John Cena,

Updated 03-09-2012 at 08:30 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Thoughts on Santino Marella

What's up blog readers! As usual, I'm going to give my honest opinions on today's current wrestlers. Today, I'm going to talk about WWE's most popular comedic relief, Santino Marella!

Santino Marella is the best comedic relief WWE has today. Hes funny and

Updated 03-06-2012 at 06:50 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. WWE: Failed Top 10 World Title retains

What's up blog readers! Now before, I did a 'WWE: Failed Top 10 World Title wins' blog but now, I'm going to a 'WWE: Failed Top 10 World Title retains' blog. I'm going to count down the World Title retains that should have changed hands. Lets get to it!

#10: John Cena retains against Orton at Summerslam 2007
    Now I'm a fan of John Cena and a defender of his but he shouldn't ...

Updated 03-04-2012 at 09:50 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. WWE main-eventers: Great matches in developmental

Hey blog readers! I decided to do something totally different. I'm going to pick one great match that the main eventers had in their WWE developmental days. I'm only going to use 5 current WWE main eventers which will be CM Punk, John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton, and Sheamus! Lets get started!

John Cena- OVW

This is a great

Updated 03-03-2012 at 11:48 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.