View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Dubs review: Summerslam 1996

Hello guys. Today, I'll be reviewing another WWE old school PPV which is Summerslam 1996. Since Summerslam 2012 is coming up, I thought it would be cool to review an old Summerslam show to hype up the upcoming Summerslam on August 19th! Like usual, I'll rate the matches as Bad, Mediocre, Good, Great, or Phenomenal. ...

Updated 08-10-2012 at 05:19 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Dubs picks it: Favorite ring attire and it's imortance

Ever had a favorite wrestling attire where you thought were cool and went outside the box rather than being the generic, usual wrestling attire? Well today, I would like to talk about favorite ring attire in pro wrestling from past and present and it's importance for making a larger than life superstar. I'm not going to do a count-down or anything. I'm just going to randomly pick out some attires ...

Updated 08-08-2012 at 06:27 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dubs review: Fully Loaded 2000

Hello guys. Today, I'm going to be reviewing a WWE old school PPV called WWF Fully Loaded 200. I've heared a lot of praising from this PPV and decided to give my thoughts on it. I'm not going to be too biased and I'm going to call things like I see it. How I rate the matches is simple. If the match is horrible, I'll rate it as bad, if the match is average, I'll rate it as mediocre, if the match is ...

Updated 08-07-2012 at 04:52 AM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Aces and Eights: Vince Russo, X-Division, TNA & More

You know, the current state of TNA have been great. Last year, I bashed the hell out of their product when Vince Russo was writing for them but since Russo isn't writing for TNA anymore, things have changed for the better. They are consistenly producing great wrestling shows and are trying to build up newer talent. The X-Division is looking pretty solid and with the recent signing of Chavo Guerrero, ...

Updated 07-28-2012 at 04:57 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Many ways to test Ryback as a draw

Ryback has been getting pushed heavily in the WWE. He has a winning streak, defeating jobbers and WWE Superstars in singles or handicap bouts. Vince Mcmahon has even deemed Ryback as someone he would build a company around. Since Vince Mcmahon sees Ryback as one of his future top babyfaces, than Ryback is going to continue to get a solid push. However, Vince may be wrong. Ryback may not reach the ...

Updated 07-21-2012 at 11:33 AM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Zema Ion: Potential has been shown

Zema Ion has come a long way, hasn't he? He has been quite entertaining as of late and has developed a great character in his run with Impact Wrestling. Zema Ion has been getting heel heat as a cocky heel and hes playing it very well. I'm not going to fib, I thought Zema Ion was average at best when he first arrived in TNA. I thought his look screamed "JOBBER" which is something I thought ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The ability to draw: Heels in wrestling

In my last blog, I briefly touched on the imporantace of being a draw in wrestling and the stem and roots that has to be planted properly in order to become a successful company man. In wrestling, there are various top wrestling draws that made a mark in wrestling, changing the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The ability to draw: Its stem and roots

In the wondeful world of professional wrestling, we become a fan of those who have the ability to draw our interest into the wrestling product they are working for and also bring in a new era in most aspects of wrestling to make the product fresh. They have the ability to sell out any venue because of the star-power they posses. Often, those drawers were either hand-picked by the bookers/owners or

Updated 05-30-2012 at 08:41 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Re-booking history: Kane vs Rey Mysterio in 2008

Hey blog-readers! Whelp, its another original edition of re-booking history and I'm totally excited for this topic! Today, the angle I'll be re-booking is Kane vs Rey Mysterio in 2008 which I thought had a lot of potential of being a big storyline for both Kane and Rey Mysterio but it just became another filler match for both wrestlers. Like always, I'll be putting my spin on things, going step by ...

Updated 05-19-2012 at 12:43 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. "DUBS, you're in charge of the CW division!" -Vince Mcmahon

Hey blog readers! Its been exciting in the wrestling world lately. Today, I want to talk about a possible WWE Cruiserweight division which people here on the forums have been talking about and how I would book it with my own ideas. I originally posted this in a thread but I wanted to make it out of a blog to get more feedback. Here is my idea for a WWE Cruiserweight division:

Updated 05-13-2012 at 05:45 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.