Blog Comments

How did the Shockmaster not make this list? I agree with above Rey Mysterio is a worthy mention.
    great blog i totally agree with most of your choices especially Raven his attire fit his persona perfectly he had the whole grunge look at the height of its popularity,i also loved the whole "crow look" that sting used. i like CM Punks current look, i wasnt really feeling the basketball shorts he looked like a backyard wrestler or random CZW guy lol

all in all good list and great blog, i would add Rey Misterio jr he has had some sick attires throughout his career
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDominate99
    You' ve got to be kidding me right ? It' s Nexus all over again except these guys are wearing masks and A&E are no talented wrestler who got fired? I don't hate TNA I like it but an average wrestling fan would like the Nexus storyline better.

Tssss..
    If you would've read my previous comment, I did say that this storyline may not be new just yet but they can turn it into something new rather than going with the usual heel format as the storyline progresses. You also can't compare this storyline with the Nexus angle if you haven't even seen this storyline progress yet.
    You' ve got to be kidding me right ? It' s Nexus all over again except these guys are wearing masks and A&E are no talented wrestler who got fired? I don't hate TNA I like it but an average wrestling fan would like the Nexus storyline better.

Tssss..
    Great read, I wish aj styles wasn't in the bfg series because of the clair angle its kind of ruined. Also robbie in the bfg doesn't make sense. Looks like gunner is going to feud with chavo. Gunner should have been in the bfg after the great showing he had last year.

all in all the live tna shows and tna in general going back to the sarcifice ppv has been mostly awesome.

cheerz
    Quote Originally Posted by Hublescope
    as some of the users pointed out, the storyline is surely not refreshing or new, actually, stables are appearing more and more in recent time. Take a look at recent past of TNA and you see that Fortune and Immortal were doing very similar things. And that is just year or two back. So the way I see it is that TNA should stop with this stables for some time, otherwise they wont be so impactful anymore. Why they rather didnt work more on the current Daniels/AJ Styles fued? That storyline is pretty much boring, and nobody really cares about it. Its just another personal drama in TNA. I would rather see them bringing more creative ideas regarding feuds between superstars themselves than impacting the whole company once again.
    I am just wondering when the right time comes for Rob Terry to beat the living hell out of Robbie E, and catapulting himself to the TV title picture. He could turn on Robbie E during the one of the Open Fight nights and next time beat Devon for the title. I believe that he would make the title look more prestige since he had it before the Immortal thing exploded.
    Personally, I think it's nothing wrong with building stables every now and then. As long as they have a sense of direction for it, than that's what really matters. Plus, this Aces and Eights storyline may not be "original" in a way as we've seen stables cause mayhem before but we never really know the direction of this storyline until we see how the storyline progresses and if TNA handles it right, than it may be something different than the usual heel stable format.

As for the AJ/Claire storyline, it isn't that bad but I do however want it to end quickly for the simple fact that BFG season is here and I want to see AJ Styles being booked in a more credible feud with other talent right now.
    as some of the users pointed out, the storyline is surely not refreshing or new, actually, stables are appearing more and more in recent time. Take a look at recent past of TNA and you see that Fortune and Immortal were doing very similar things. And that is just year or two back. So the way I see it is that TNA should stop with this stables for some time, otherwise they wont be so impactful anymore. Why they rather didnt work more on the current Daniels/AJ Styles fued? That storyline is pretty much boring, and nobody really cares about it. Its just another personal drama in TNA. I would rather see them bringing more creative ideas regarding feuds between superstars themselves than impacting the whole company once again.
    I am just wondering when the right time comes for Rob Terry to beat the living hell out of Robbie E, and catapulting himself to the TV title picture. He could turn on Robbie E during the one of the Open Fight nights and next time beat Devon for the title. I believe that he would make the title look more prestige since he had it before the Immortal thing exploded.
Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.