View RSS Feed

Dubs

1. Their best years: Stone Cold, The Rock, and John Cena

Hello there fellow blog readers. I will like to welcome you all to the first "Best Years" blog from me. This is a blog where I list three wrestlers and the best years they had with their respective companies. This could be due to putting on the best matches nonstop that year, where they were in put in the most compelling feuds than the others, or when they kept prudcing the best promos week ...

Updated 09-21-2012 at 02:31 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The ability to draw: Taking risks and opportunities

In the awe-inspiring world of professional wrestling, the wrestling business strives off of having the desire to succeed. It's something that's separates the wrestlers who are in this business for the love and respect of it to the wrestlers who use wrestling as a stepping-stone to achieve another career in entertainment (this isn't a shot at The Rock but at wrestlers who don't have a care for the ...

Updated 09-14-2012 at 11:38 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dubs review: TNA No Surrender 2012

Since TNA's No Surrender PPV looks pretty promising and this is the final PPV before Bound For Glory 2012, I thought I'd give it a review. The card is pretty solid and I can't wait to see who will win the Bound For Glory series. I'm writing this as the show progresses so I'm ...

Updated 09-09-2012 at 10:01 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  4. Why I want Samoa Joe to face Austin Aries at Bound For Glory

Samoa Joe vs Austin Aries for the TNA World title is the match I really want to see at Bound For Glory this year. To some, this may be just another main event match for the TNA World title but to me, this can mean so much more and can be one of the best feuds they've ...

Updated 09-06-2012 at 09:51 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WWE 13 tidbits: My thoughts

Whelp, it's that time of the year again. With the upcoming WWE 13 being the talk of the town, I thought I talk about the latest news and tidbits of WWE 13. I'm going to give my thoughts on the confirmed roster, DLC, special guest referee being brought back, news about ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 08:22 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.