View RSS Feed

Dubs

1. The ability to draw: Tag team wrestling

So with the news of Triple H putting more focus into the WWE tag team division, I thoguht it was pretty great news. Not just from a fan perspective but from an actual business perspective. This is great news for the wrestlers because when the tag team division does well, it givs other tag teams a chance to do well and make more money. It elevates other wrestler's game to want to give us some of the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Dubs Review: Summerslam 1999

Hello guys. With Summerslam 2012 right around the corner, what better way to get ready for the biggest PPV event of the Summer than to look back on another old school Summerslam PPV which is Summerslam 1999! Like always, I will give my honest opinion on the matches and rate the PPV overall ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dubs picks it: Funny Booker T moments

What's up guys. Now, we all know that Booker T is one funny guy whether it's his promos or commentating but today, I want to pick out my favorite Booker T funny moments. Like I said before, I don't really like doing count-downs that much since it comes across as an objective opinion so I'm just going to randomly pick my favorite moments from the 5 time ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  4. Dubs review: Summerslam 1996

Hello guys. Today, I'll be reviewing another WWE old school PPV which is Summerslam 1996. Since Summerslam 2012 is coming up, I thought it would be cool to review an old Summerslam show to hype up the upcoming Summerslam on August 19th! Like usual, I'll rate the matches as Bad, Mediocre, Good, Great, or Phenomenal. ...

Updated 08-10-2012 at 05:19 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Dubs picks it: Favorite ring attire and it's imortance

Ever had a favorite wrestling attire where you thought were cool and went outside the box rather than being the generic, usual wrestling attire? Well today, I would like to talk about favorite ring attire in pro wrestling from past and present and it's importance for making a larger than life superstar. I'm not going to do a count-down or anything. I'm just going to randomly pick out some attires ...

Updated 08-08-2012 at 06:27 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Dubs review: Fully Loaded 2000

Hello guys. Today, I'm going to be reviewing a WWE old school PPV called WWF Fully Loaded 200. I've heared a lot of praising from this PPV and decided to give my thoughts on it. I'm not going to be too biased and I'm going to call things like I see it. How I rate the matches is simple. If the match is horrible, I'll rate it as bad, if the match is average, I'll rate it as mediocre, if the match is ...

Updated 08-07-2012 at 04:52 AM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.