View RSS Feed

EricChampion

1. The Major Flaw with The WWF/WWE Championship?

Hi guys this would be the second blog I have done this week and I look to stir the pot a little here and see what happens.

Now for years i have been wondering when the WWE will crown an African American WWE Champion. This has bothered me quite a bit. If you look through the 90's and today WWF/WWE has had many Great African American professional singles wrestlers. Now many will ...
  2. WMania 27, Vince Senile? PG vs Attitude, Fanbases.

Hey Guys!!! 7 Days till my yearly trip to Mania week!!! If you have never been to a mania week and enjoyed the events i would encourage you to do so if you are able to. And i'm uploading over 100 pics from mania 27 last year on my profile so go check that out!

Ok so the first thing im going to address is the "Vince Is Senile" comments that i see quite a bit. Here ...

Updated 03-22-2012 at 03:40 PM by EricChampion

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Top 50 OMG Review

First I’ll say this DVD is pretty good but had some moments that never should have been on the list and moments that should have been thought of immediately for the list. I always find it so odd that people forget about these moments that I will list below and I wonder how these guys chose their list. However it is still a great DVD and I am very happy Stone Cold was on the list countless times. ...
    Tags: omg, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. N.O.C, Raw the following night, WWE DVD's, and Wrestlemania 28

Hey Guys just want to talk about a few different things involving WWE Live Events, Dvd’s, Wrestlemania, ROH Coming to CW network.

First ill start with a Review of several WWE dvd’s I have watched over the last few days.

The John Cena Experience: This is an excellent dvd to watch if you want to peek into the travel and hard work it takes to be at the level Cena is ...

Updated 09-21-2011 at 05:41 PM by EricChampion

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.