Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Muzza_H16
    Amazing blog!! Thanks for posting.... it's nice to hear from someone who was there for everything. Sounds incredible!!
    Thanks man it was awesome! If you have never been to one try to at least go to mania 1 time the atmosphere is incredible
    Amazing blog!! Thanks for posting.... it's nice to hear from someone who was there for everything. Sounds incredible!!
    Quote Originally Posted by UnstoppableThombo
    Well said, man well said. That's what it comes down to, how entertaining they are inside and outside of the ring. It's not a strike against WWE Booker T never won the WWE championship, Booker had many reigns as WCW champion and World Heavyweight champ, and yes, the Rock is black, despite some people commenting he isn't. Rocky went through the same racist crap that all colored people of any race, religion, ethnicity go through.

It was well said if he was anywhere near correct. I agree color shouldnt matter but like i told him it sure as hell does because in 49 years there has never been a Black WWF WWE Champion. let me say that again 49 years!! and there is a huge strike against the fact Booker one of the most successful Wrestlers in History isnt a former WWE Champion. Look back at the Black talent that has gone through this company and there is no reasoning behind the fact WWF/E has something going on that is holding back certain talent. Lets remember some classic stories WWE has used.

Piper "im the great white hope and Mr. T is the great black dope"

The Triple H vs Booker feud that made Triple H a racist

Shawn Michaels kicking Booker out of NWO because he was black

Chavo "If it ain't white it ain't right"

Not to mention the stories that have come out from former employees that have stated there is racism going on behind the scenes and it doesn't involve Vince however he has done nothing to punish those responsible such as Michael Hayes
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupy1234
    Let me make this clear, if you are directly from Africa and came to the United States and became a citizen of the USA, then you are truly African American. Otherwise, you are American just like everyone else. You do not see the white people going around stating that they are European American. And, the Rock is black. Just like Obama is black. Obama is the first black president. He is half African and half Hawaiian. The Rock is half black and half Samoan...actually now that I read some more, The Rock is Canadian. So, it does not matter what race people are. It matters what they do in the ring and give us the best entertainment possible. It does not matter if they are white, black, purple, green, blue...whatever.
    Let me make this clear. Rock is American Samoan. yes he is mixed however he is American Samoan he was born in the united states btw and WWE does not tout him as the first WWF Champion but he was touted as the Youngest at one point in time. Clearly you didn't read the blog. The article is about BLACK performers that have yet to be given a run at the WWF/WWE title. Should color matter? absolutely not but obviously it sure as hell does because in 49 years there hasn't been a Black WWE Champion yet. So read the blog and the history of the company and belt and you will have no argument against the fact there is a major Flaw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupy1234
    Let me make this clear, if you are directly from Africa and came to the United States and became a citizen of the USA, then you are truly African American. Otherwise, you are American just like everyone else. You do not see the white people going around stating that they are European American. And, the Rock is black. Just like Obama is black. Obama is the first black president. He is half African and half Hawaiian. The Rock is half black and half Samoan...actually now that I read some more, The Rock is Canadian. So, it does not matter what race people are. It matters what they do in the ring and give us the best entertainment possible. It does not matter if they are white, black, purple, green, blue...whatever.
    Well said, man well said. That's what it comes down to, how entertaining they are inside and outside of the ring. It's not a strike against WWE Booker T never won the WWE championship, Booker had many reigns as WCW champion and World Heavyweight champ, and yes, the Rock is black, despite some people commenting he isn't. Rocky went through the same racist crap that all colored people of any race, religion, ethnicity go through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Starr
    Interesting blog. I think what your looking for is what the WWE has been on a high kick as of late "The First (Insert Country Here) Born WWE Champion. They have done it with Alberto Delrio and soon they will ride the crap out it with Sheamus. If the WWE gave the title to a white African Born wrestler, would that count?

No that wouldn't count haha because i am basically pointing out that there is some racism within the company and having yet another white person regardless of where he is born is still no different then what they have ever done.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.