Blog Comments

Someone on Wikipedia has all of his wrestling history. But your blog is short and sweet. I do want him to get rid of his "Yes/No" persona which is getting very boring and stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by AOF666
    Hate to say this but he was telling the truth about the WWF/E title. R-Truth was doing really well with the conspiracy thing becoming very popular. They ruined his push by teaming him up with the Miz. That's when everything went down hill. He got held back because John Morrisson was being a fool and got suspended or injured forgot which one.
    JoMo got injured but I wouldn't say he ruined Truth's push since he got a WWE Title Match after JoMo got injured. I'd say it's a combination of him turning face, teaming up with Miz ut mostly getting himself suspended.

Love this blog idea by the way, do agree that 2 or 3 a week would be the best amount.
    Gr8 Blog..I'm a fan of him from his K-Kwik days..he n Roaddogg were good as a team...

But, height of his career is his first NWA Heavy weight Championship reign...his promos r so great....
    Hate to say this but he was telling the truth about the WWF/E title. R-Truth was doing really well with the conspiracy thing becoming very popular. They ruined his push by teaming him up with the Miz. That's when everything went down hill. He got held back because John Morrisson was being a fool and got suspended or injured forgot which one.
    Who great idea was it to turn him face? Lets hope hes fired.
    Quote Originally Posted by edgor95
    He was K-Kwik in WWF
    Everyone makes mistakes I guess
    Yet again, awesome and informative blog. I'm quite impressed with the whole bio perspective and take on how your blog entries are formed. Now the whole fact that you have an endless supply of blog topics is quite decent and refreshing, yet a slight word of advice, and try not to take this in wrong way, but try and post one or maybe two blogs a week. Yes your topics may come off as a smash, yet in the same run try not to overdue it too much.

Great read, and despite the whole "K-Krush/K-Kwik" mix up, we ALL got the point. Good research on your behalf, keep em' coming.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.