Blog Comments

I mean the people commenting on this blog are being insulting, I was actually defending this blog.
    my bad...my writing style is really bad..my comment is for others not to u...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahu
    I accept with it...why are you insulting a blog which is clean n not insulting any wrestler??
    I mean the people commenting on this blog are being insulting, I was actually defending this blog.
    The words and language you used in the promos sound nothing like a pro-wrestling promo. More like a high school debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahu
    I accept with it...why are you insulting a blog which is clean n not insulting any wrestler??

Again, aint it Bryan Danielson who used the gimmick BEST IN THE WORLD gimmick before Punk on Indies???

Coming to the topic, it is a good blog and I enjoyed the story line...
    I was a huge Bryan Danielson fan back in Ring of Honor when he used the Best in the World gimmick so that was added into the storyline as well, I added little bits of his history such as his training with Shawn Michaels, and the fact that he was the best of the world before CM Punk ever start using the gimmick
    The grammar ain't even that bad, and while I'm not a fan of these kind of 'being the creative writer' blogs, some people are just posting unnecessary dumb insults.

Again, aint it Bryan Danielson who used the gimmick BEST IN THE WORLD gimmick before Punk on Indies???

Coming to the topic, it is a good blog and I enjoyed the story line...
    SOME OF YOU ARE SUCH TROLLS! SO WHAT IS HIS GRAMMAR IS NOT PERFECT! IT IS A BLOG! IT IS NOT A REAL SCRIPT. GET A LIFE MAN! geez!
    I'd rather see Taker face other opponents rather than Bryan like Cena, Lesnar, Sheamus, or even Punk before Daniel bryan. Daniel Bryan is my favorite wrestler right now. I want him to face Jericho at WM 29!!
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.