Blog Comments

You can maybe put him in a run for the IC Heavyweight Title, but World Heavyweight Title, give him (at the minimum) a year and a half and then we'll go from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahu
    As of now I do not see him a WHC. But the gimmick you proposed is good.

He should have a different costume also n should carry his own microphone with OMB written on it...he should use that as his weapon....
    World Champion is a bit of a stretch but I can see as a multi time intercontinental champion along the lines of a Honky Tonk Man, and Jeff Jarrett. I just feel like if he gets over enough he can get some what of a main event push.
    As of now I do not see him a WHC. But the gimmick you proposed is good.

He should have a different costume also n should carry his own microphone with OMB written on it...he should use that as his weapon....
    Quote Originally Posted by Echofalls1982
    Oh man, this has got to be the crappest thing I have read in a long time and I was kind of hoping that the further I read, something cool would happen (I like to give even crap writers a chance) but what an awful story. 1st of all, Kane and Bryan will probably face each other for the tag team titles (YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT) and the one that wins it will have to defend against a proper tag team the next night and will lose to a proper tag team. Next Undertaker will probably face Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania (if HHH doesn't have a rematch with Lesnar). No way is The Undertaker going to face Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania and if it isn't Lesnar, it will be CM Punk or The Rock.

I never said Daniel Bryan will face the Undertaker at Wrestlemania did I? its what I thought it would be different
    Oh man, this has got to be the crappest thing I have read in a long time and I was kind of hoping that the further I read, something cool would happen (I like to give even crap writers a chance) but what an awful story. 1st of all, Kane and Bryan will probably face each other for the tag team titles (YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT) and the one that wins it will have to defend against a proper tag team the next night and will lose to a proper tag team. Next Undertaker will probably face Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania (if HHH doesn't have a rematch with Lesnar). No way is The Undertaker going to face Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania and if it isn't Lesnar, it will be CM Punk or The Rock.
    I think this would be an excellent match in a perfect world, but I just can't see this happening, unfortunately. But we can dream can't we? Suspend the belief.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahu
    my bad...my writing style is really bad..my comment is for others not to u...
    All good in the hood my brown bro
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.