Blog Comments

You need to watch when he was the leader of The World Elite.
    Gud Blog...I also love him very much!!! They should give him more match time...so that he cna show his talent....he like many other young talent...is being wasted by WWE!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsfantildeath
    mark my words...RHODES IS A FUTURE MULTI TIME WWE CHAMPION. he has all the tools, has had many gimmicks and succeded with all of them. orton just doest work with anyone and he had to have a hand in putting him over on raw a few weeks back. rhodes and ziggler are on huge rolls and zig losing on raw to punk only HELPED him. cool music for rhodes now too...
    Rhodes is on the up and up - I just hope WWE has enough sense to let him spread his wings and fly instead of doing something boneheaded and letting him go back to mid-tier after this awesome run... and just imagine a feud between Rhodes and Ziggler as they continue to blow up... EPIC!
    Rhodes should win the next Royal Rumble, he can wrestle, and as a girl i can safely says he pretty damn hot
    Couldn't agree more. If you could invest in wrestlers like stocks, I'd put all my money on Rhodes and Barrett. Those guys are the future.
    mark my words...RHODES IS A FUTURE MULTI TIME WWE CHAMPION. he has all the tools, has had many gimmicks and succeded with all of them. orton just doest work with anyone and he had to have a hand in putting him over on raw a few weeks back. rhodes and ziggler are on huge rolls and zig losing on raw to punk only HELPED him. cool music for rhodes now too...
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.