Blog Comments

Man,I've always wanted to share my opinion about Awesome Kong,or should I say Kharma Now..But work don't let a person do whatever he want to xD
    I've always seen Kia as something special..an awesome talent and charisma,wrestling abilities that can make her stand above every other single diva working in the WWE roster today,and,someone who could entertain people as much as The top "Guys"..
    I ever came to think ; Why the WWE still can't call her up?They told her that they are waiting for the best opportunity,but I can see throught their lies..If kharma,A big Woman with such talent,should have a match against the Whole Diva's roster,nobody will believe that she'll lose,and nobody can see any pretty little diva from the roster of nowadays defeating her..So..Why not make her something very very Special?Make her a Mid card "Wrestler"..By saying this,make her wrestle against men..This is Stupid?Chyna had a rivalry with Y2J and with Eddie Guerrero,and she won the intercontinental championshio!!Hell Kharma Awesome-bombed Jack swagger,and scoop slammed Dolph Ziggler,and she can even dominate the intercontinental division,And I ain't saying that cuz she's "Big" but because she have enough talent to do it and it would be very entertaining,and won't be offending the "PG" status of the show..
    Anyway,I Hope the WWE won't screw up such a diva,I really think that it would've been better if she was wrestling in the old days with the old breed..
    Quote Originally Posted by LostOmega
    I love Kia. The first Knockouts match I ever saw on TNA was her vs Roxxi in a hardcore match and they completely blew my mind! I really hope the WWE doesn't bury her in favor of the "sexier", scantily clad, and less talented divas on the roster.
    It being WWE, they probably will do just that. And to Kelly Kelly, no less
    I love Kia. The first Knockouts match I ever saw on TNA was her vs Roxxi in a hardcore match and they completely blew my mind! I really hope the WWE doesn't bury her in favor of the "sexier", scantily clad, and less talented divas on the roster.
    R-Truth has been dropped massively. I would have considered him a high level mid-carder around the time of Survivor Series, and then he got suspended and came back better than before. And then this? I think he's being treated terribly considering how important he was over the last year.
    Brilliant blog, I love your idea of evan bourne getting jealous and going heel to create his own team
    I want Kingston and Truth to become the next Booker T and Goldust. Those two were hilarious as a team and I think they could go in the same direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by owenhart4life
    really Really REALLY. REALLY? REALLY! the miz did not win tough enough he came in second. how can you write a blog if your facts are not right.
    Well aren't you a pathetic fucker.

Nice blog man, I really like the idea. I don't care if they've teamed up before; with this sort of storyline behind it, the idea would work. I'm totally sold on it.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.