Blog Comments

Karma or Awesome Kong is an amazing women I was begging for her to be in the TNA world heavywieght title picture or just one match for the title I bet she could of put on 1 hell of a show .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendaryIcon
    Note that they brought back the women's title so Chyna didn't have to keep competing against the guys for the mid card titles.
    The Women's title was brought back for Sable, not Chyna. Chyna wasn't even wrestling(men or women) back then.
    In some alternate reality someone must be creating the dream match of Jessicka Havok Vs Kharma for a huge Event, that match would turn the World on it's ear.
    Yes, Bubba the Love Sponge has been fired and has not been with TNA for a while now.

He was a complete ahole there should be no problem now he's gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV123
    I think Kia should go back to TNA where she was appreciated.
    Back to where she got racially abused by Bubba the Love Sponge and fired for kicking the crap out of him?
    Note that they brought back the women's title so Chyna didn't have to keep competing against the guys for the mid card titles. Not so the divas division would matter in some minor fashion. Though some of the greatest female wrestlers were around at that point.

In all honesty, I would be happy with the divas division if it consisted of only Kharma, Phoenix, Natalya, and Tamina. The rest should be let go or regulated to being valets with the occasional divas match as a mix-in to rivalries. (I think AJ could definitely pull off a 3-way match up against herself and herself.)
    I think Kia should go back to TNA where she was appreciated.

Until Vince McMahon is dead and gone the WWE will never show a woman respect. It's amazing for as shrewd of a businessman he is how much of a neanderthal he also is.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.