View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. R-Truth and Kofi Kingston Can't Handle the BOOM!

Hello again people, sorry I haven't written in a while. Been busy and hadn't really had any new ideas for a blog lately. Before I begin, I apologize about the facts I was unaware of in my last blog about Miz and Jericho. I admit that there's still a lot I haven't seen or am aware of yet, but I hope to get around to it. Still, feel free to comment as you see fit.

I want to share my thoughts ...

Updated 03-14-2012 at 11:21 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Handsome Hellion: Cody Rhodes - From Dashing to Undashing to Dangerous

Yes, I know I haven't posted much recently - busy, busy, busy... but I felt the urge to post about a WWE Superstar that recently grew on me.

Overall, I'm not a big fan of WWE. As of late, I've been bored by the time I get to the second match of Raw. But I do keep up with the few Superstars that hold my interest. I'm a big CM Punk fan, a big Randy Orton fan... but interestingly enough, ...
    Tags: cody, dashing
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Why I Love TNA (or as it's called now, Impact)

Let's get right to it: I love TNA.

Most people have their preferences when it comes to wrestling, just like people have their preferences when it comes to sports teams, music bands, toilet paper, whatever. Me, I'm a TNA guy.

Why?

First, it's not mainstream. I am an unconventional person at heart; just following trends because other people follow them ...
    Tags: mainstream, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.