View RSS Feed

Callum

1. Top 5 Wrestlers who should get a new finisher

5. Randy Orton- Rko
    I do like this finisher but it's become slightly too stale for my liking. I'm not saying to abandon the rko but I'd like him to add a submission finisher to his move set such as a triangle hold or the dragon sleeper because at the moment he wins all his matches by an rko out of nowhere (other than recently vs Ziggler). I know he also has the punt kick but he rarely uses ...
    Tags: finisher
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Top 5 MITB winner candidates for WM 28

If a money in the bank ladder match is to happen at Wrestlemania then these are the top 5 people I think will have a chance to win it.

5. Cody Rhodes
    Attachment 1443
    I can see him winning and wwe using it for his first world heavyweight championships reign, however because of his possible match with Goldust I don't think he'll be in the match.

3. 5 Possible storylines I’d like to see in 2012

Wade Barrett and William Regal
    I’d like to see Regal manage Barrett. They could feud against Cody for the intercontinental championship up to Wrestlemania and at the same time they could be a tag team vs Epico and Primo until some more permanent tag teams come in. After Wrestlemania have Barrett (the new champion) turn on Regal leading to a match ...
  4. Who'll win the Rumble?

I've seen quite a few of these posts so I waited a week or so to post mine but anyway here it it.

Chris jerhico
    This may happen but if he is going to have a match vs punk at Wrestlemania I see no need for him to win the rumble. However maybe She will come down to the ring and assist Jerhico. Whatever happens I would rather Jerhico didn't win the rumble.

Wade Barrett/Sheamus ...

Updated 01-25-2012 at 11:13 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Booking the IC Championship up to Wrestlemania

In this blog I'll be saying how I think the Intercontinental Championship should be booked from the royal rumble up to Wrestlemania.

At the royal rumble have Hunico eliminate Cody
    Rhodes. The following raw Cody cuts a promo saying how he was cheated and that he would of won the rumble had Hunico not eliminated him (or something along those lines).

The next week ...

Updated 12-24-2011 at 01:12 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Getting A Reaction

If you’re a heel you want to hear boo’s whereas if you’re a face you want to hear cheers. At the moment the Mid carders (besides Zack Ryder and one or two others) tend too not get much of a reaction so in this blog I will be discussing how some of the wrestlers can get a reaction and why they don’t get a reaction.

High flyers
    People such as Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara and Jeff Hardy ...

Updated 12-17-2011 at 05:02 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. (Current) Wrestlers Who Should Never(Of) Turn(ed) Heel/Face

Here's a few wrestlers who I don't think should ever of changed to a heel or face.

Mark Henry
    Whenever he's been a face he's also been a jobber however in his current monster heel run he's been doing great. He's been extremely dominant and I enjoyed the squash he delivered to Orton.

Chrstian
    I enjoyed his previous heel run but they've turned him into a ...
  8. Top 5 Heels of 2011 (part 1)

In this blog i'll be talking about the top 5 heels this year. I based my list on:
    -The impact they made
    -In ring ability
    -Mic skills
    -how much they're hated

5. Mark Henry

Mark Henry needed to turn heel, he'd been jobbing for ages when suddenly he becomes ...
  9. Top 5 Heels of 2011 (part 2)

2. R-Truth

This guy's hilarious IMO, he's great in the ring and ...
  10. Top 5 Heels of 2011

In this blog i'll be talking about the top 5 heels this year. I based my list on:
    -The impact they made
    -In ring ability
    -Mic skills
    -how much they're hated

5. Mark Henry

Mark Henry needed to turn heel, he'd been jobbing for ages when suddenly he becomes ...

Updated 12-12-2011 at 11:40 AM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.