View RSS Feed

Callum

1. Where to go with the Gm feud...

This blog will be similar to my What to do with Kane blog but this time it’ll focus on the General Manager feud. If anyone has a good name suggestion for these type of blogs feel free to post it in the comments.

So the GM feud has been going on for a while and it’s obvious that there will be some type of match focused around it at wrestlemania. As with my previous blog I’ll be writing ...
  2. What to do with Kane...

This blog will focus on what wwe is going to do with Kane next.

What he’s done since returning….
    On the December 12 episode of Monday Night Raw wearing a metallic mask and interrupted the main event between Mark Henry and John Cena. Despite the fact that it was Henry who took Kane out of action for months, Kane instead chose to chokeslam Cena before removing the metallic mask to ...

Updated 03-03-2012 at 01:19 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Fav 5: Gimmicks

5. Edge – Rated R Superstar/The Ultimate Opportunist

Edge a great cocky yet cowardly heel as well as a funny and charismatic face and he got loads of heat when he was a heel. Particularly in his feud with Matt Hardy (although at that point lots of people hated edge for what ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top Promo Cutters in the WWE

From now onwards this blog'll be my fav 5 but anyway onto my blog and I hope you enjoy. Some names like: The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, R-truth and Cody Rhodes are not on this list because there aren’t enough places on the list however if this were a top 10 list they would almost certainly be on it.

5. John Cena
    Now, I’m no Cena mark but as of late he’s really upped his promo’s ...

Updated 03-01-2012 at 06:54 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Top 5 Wrestlers WWE Dropped the Ball on

Honorable mention
    MVP- Could of been a mainevent heel following his feud with hardy. He's good in the ring and on the mic. Not really the Wwe's fault as much with him though because the fans are the ones who turned him face.

5. Jack Swagger
    In 2010 he won the MITB and the World heavyweight Championship. and successfully defended it against Jericho, Edge, Orton and Big Show. ...

Updated 02-18-2012 at 02:34 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Top 10 gimmick matches (wwe)

With the upcoming Elimination Chamber pay per view which will also include a ambulance match, I'm blogging on my top 10 gimmick matches.

10. Stretcher match
    The stretcher match is won by placing your opponent on a stretcher and pushing them to the finish line (at the start the entrance ramp). I enjoy this match and it's a shame wwe don't use it more often (The last Stretcher match ...

Updated 02-18-2012 at 02:12 AM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Top 10 Tag Team (WWE)

First off I'm not including teams like Demolition road warriors or the rockers as I wasn't really watching wwe/wwf then although I know from YouTube that they were great teams.

10. Legacy

Ted Dibiase and Cody Rhodes with Randy Orton
    This team was of 2nd generation Superstars feuded mostly with Dx for the titles. Both Ted Dibiase and Cody Rhodes could wrestle but they were ...

Updated 02-17-2012 at 08:35 AM by Callum

Tags: tag team
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. An alternate storyline for Undertakers streak

This is just an alternative storyline for Undertakers streak this year but I fully expect them to do Undertaker vs Triple H (3) and so far I like how the storylines been going.

The Raw after elimination chamber Triple H comes out and wants Shawn Michaels to apologise for calling him a coward. Michaels comes out and refuses to apologise, He says he knows Triple H can beat the streak and ...

Updated 02-15-2012 at 05:46 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. WWE: Booking The Unification Of The World Titles

First off I don't want the titles to be unified because then there would be less chances for guys like Christian, Barrett, Rhodes etc.
    You may now be wondering why I'm writing this blog, It's because I've seen people on Ewn who want the titles unified and I started thinking if the titles were to be unified how would I want the unification to come about.

Smackdown
    At Wrestlemania ...

Updated 02-13-2012 at 04:18 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. The Top 5 Least Entertaining Superstars of WWE

In this blog I'll be talking about the top 5 wrestler that In find least entertaining in Wwe today.

5. Kofi KingstonKofi's been doing the exact same thing for far too long now. He needs to take a break for 4-6 weeks after Wrestlemania (Its very likely he'll be used as the spot monkey in the MITB match) and return with a new gimmick. I don't care whether he's heel or face just as long ...

Updated 02-13-2012 at 01:15 AM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.