View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Are too many wrestlers returning?

This blog is on are too many former wrestlers returning and is that a good thing?

Now I know these are just rumoured Wrestlemania 29 match ups but I think they all have a high chance of happening:
    Wwe Title Match
    Brock Lesnar vs The Rock
    The Undertaker vs John Cena
    Steve Austin vs Cm Punk

I know The Undertaker has earned his matches at Wrestlemania ...

Updated 04-06-2012 at 06:33 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. 8 wrestlers who will of been champion by 2013

Alex Riley - Us Title After attacking The Miz and turning face it was thought that he might possibly be the next big thing. Recently I've been quite impressed with his wrestling ability on Wwe Superatars and he's got a decent number of fans based on twitter. He does need to improve on his mic skills slightly but he hasn't been given the chance to showcase them lately. I think he'll be given the Us ...

Updated 03-28-2012 at 05:14 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. My thoughts leading up to Wrestlemania

These are my thoughts on all the feuds/matches leading in to Wrestlemania. (They’re in the order I’d like them too be).

Cody Rhodes vs Big Show
    Cody Rhodes is coming off as a threat which will help to build him up ready to win a title.
    Good build up – The feud has been given time to be built up properly and become slightly personal with all Big Shows embarrassing moments.

Updated 03-20-2012 at 06:30 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Wrestlemania 28: The outcome of the streak

What’s happened so far…

On the January 30, 2012 episode of Raw, The Undertaker returned after a ten month hiatus to confront Triple H. The two men stared at each other before Undertaker set his attention on the Wrestlemania 28 marquee. Triple H responded by patting ...

Updated 03-18-2012 at 05:35 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. What to do with Christian…

What he’s done since returning at Elimination Chamber…

Nothing besides back Laurinaitis against Teddy Long.

The following are the 3 options I think will most likely happen in no particular order.
    (I think he’ll stay with Smackdown following the draft)

3. Perfected Charisma/Foreign ...

Updated 03-17-2012 at 02:15 PM by Callum (.)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  6. What to do with the Miz...

What he’s been doing as of late…
    On the November 28 episode of Raw, Miz defeated John Morrison, after he once again hit his finisher on the steel ramp. On the December 5, episode of Raw, Miz qualified for a Triple Threat – Tables, Ladders and Chairs match against Alberto Del Rio and CM Punk at TLC for the WWE Championship after a win over Randy Orton via count out, but was unsuccessful. On ...
  7. Where to go with the Gm feud...

This blog will be similar to my What to do with Kane blog but this time it’ll focus on the General Manager feud. If anyone has a good name suggestion for these type of blogs feel free to post it in the comments.

So the GM feud has been going on for a while and it’s obvious that there will be some type of match focused around it at wrestlemania. As with my previous blog I’ll be writing ...
  8. What to do with Kane...

This blog will focus on what wwe is going to do with Kane next.

What he’s done since returning….
    On the December 12 episode of Monday Night Raw wearing a metallic mask and interrupted the main event between Mark Henry and John Cena. Despite the fact that it was Henry who took Kane out of action for months, Kane instead chose to chokeslam Cena before removing the metallic mask to ...

Updated 03-03-2012 at 01:19 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Top Promo Cutters in the WWE

From now onwards this blog'll be my fav 5 but anyway onto my blog and I hope you enjoy. Some names like: The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, R-truth and Cody Rhodes are not on this list because there aren’t enough places on the list however if this were a top 10 list they would almost certainly be on it.

5. John Cena
    Now, I’m no Cena mark but as of late he’s really upped his promo’s ...

Updated 03-01-2012 at 06:54 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Top 5 Wrestlers WWE Dropped the Ball on

Honorable mention
    MVP- Could of been a mainevent heel following his feud with hardy. He's good in the ring and on the mic. Not really the Wwe's fault as much with him though because the fans are the ones who turned him face.

5. Jack Swagger
    In 2010 he won the MITB and the World heavyweight Championship. and successfully defended it against Jericho, Edge, Orton and Big Show. ...

Updated 02-18-2012 at 02:34 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.