View RSS Feed

Callum

1. Fav 5: Matches of the year so far!

We’re quickly approaching the midpoint of the year and with that said I’ll begin this blog which focuses on my 5 favourite matches of the years so far.

Honourable Mention: Nxt - Tyson Kidd vs Michael Mcgillicutty
    I really enjoyed their feud and wished they were given a pay per view match. They had a 3 great technical matches. For those who haven't seen any of them, I recommend you ...

Updated 05-21-2012 at 03:12 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Biggest Problem with the WWE: Storyline.

This blog is on my main problem with the Wwe at the moment and it's not twitter.

My problem is that they aren't currently delivering good storylines and we don't have reasons to cheer or boo each wrestler.

Going into Over the limit there are 6 matches book:
    Kane vs Zack Ryder
    Cm Punk vs Daniel Bryan
    R truth and Kofi vs Zigswag
    Sheamus vs Orton vs ...

Updated 05-17-2012 at 07:18 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. What to do with Chris Jericho...

What to do with Chris Jericho..

What he's been doing as of late...
    Beginning in November 2011, WWE aired six cryptic vignettes that implied that someone would be returning to the company during the broadcast of the January 2, 2012 episode of Raw. The eerie videos ...

Updated 05-17-2012 at 01:05 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  4. Booking the rest of Extreme Rules

This Blog will focus on booking the rest of Extreme Rules. (This part may contain spoilers if you haven't read the Smackdown spoilers)The card so far is:

Extreme Rules Match: Brock Lesnar vs John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship Match: Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan 2 out of 3 falls match

Wwe Championship match: Cm Punk vs Chris Jericho Chicago Street ...

Updated 04-19-2012 at 06:11 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Are too many wrestlers returning?

This blog is on are too many former wrestlers returning and is that a good thing?

Now I know these are just rumoured Wrestlemania 29 match ups but I think they all have a high chance of happening:
    Wwe Title Match
    Brock Lesnar vs The Rock
    The Undertaker vs John Cena
    Steve Austin vs Cm Punk

I know The Undertaker has earned his matches at Wrestlemania ...

Updated 04-06-2012 at 06:33 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. 8 wrestlers who will of been champion by 2013

Alex Riley - Us Title After attacking The Miz and turning face it was thought that he might possibly be the next big thing. Recently I've been quite impressed with his wrestling ability on Wwe Superatars and he's got a decent number of fans based on twitter. He does need to improve on his mic skills slightly but he hasn't been given the chance to showcase them lately. I think he'll be given the Us ...

Updated 03-28-2012 at 05:14 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. My thoughts leading up to Wrestlemania

These are my thoughts on all the feuds/matches leading in to Wrestlemania. (They’re in the order I’d like them too be).

Cody Rhodes vs Big Show
    Cody Rhodes is coming off as a threat which will help to build him up ready to win a title.
    Good build up – The feud has been given time to be built up properly and become slightly personal with all Big Shows embarrassing moments.

Updated 03-20-2012 at 06:30 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Wrestlemania 28: The outcome of the streak

What’s happened so far…

On the January 30, 2012 episode of Raw, The Undertaker returned after a ten month hiatus to confront Triple H. The two men stared at each other before Undertaker set his attention on the Wrestlemania 28 marquee. Triple H responded by patting ...

Updated 03-18-2012 at 05:35 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. What to do with Christian…

What he’s done since returning at Elimination Chamber…

Nothing besides back Laurinaitis against Teddy Long.

The following are the 3 options I think will most likely happen in no particular order.
    (I think he’ll stay with Smackdown following the draft)

3. Perfected Charisma/Foreign ...

Updated 03-17-2012 at 02:15 PM by Callum (.)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  10. What to do with the Miz...

What he’s been doing as of late…
    On the November 28 episode of Raw, Miz defeated John Morrison, after he once again hit his finisher on the steel ramp. On the December 5, episode of Raw, Miz qualified for a Triple Threat – Tables, Ladders and Chairs match against Alberto Del Rio and CM Punk at TLC for the WWE Championship after a win over Randy Orton via count out, but was unsuccessful. On ...
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.