View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Was MITB On The Money?

Hi, this blog is basically just my review of MITB 2012. It’s my first review so don’t be too harsh, remember to leave your comments below.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match for the World Heavyweight Championship Match Contract
    - Damien Sandow vs. Tyson Kidd vs. ...

Updated 07-16-2012 at 04:45 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Who would benefit with a manager?

With managers becoming more prominent as of late, this blog will look at which current Wwe wrestlers could find a manager beneficial and why.

Dolph Ziggler with… Ric Flair

Dolph Ziggler reminds me of Flair in many ways and I think they’d work well together. I think Flair could help Ziggler to become a more vicious/serious heel, which would make him look like more of a threat ...

Updated 07-09-2012 at 05:45 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. UFR 3 - The Truth Shall Set You Free

Hi everyone haven’t done a UFR in a while as I’ve been busy with work (and watching the Euro’s) and UFR takes a few hours to do as I tend to watch the videos and whatnot. This week’s Underrated Feud is the R Truth/Cena feud which took place last year; personally I consider it ...

Updated 07-03-2012 at 04:50 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. How I'd Book Summerslam 2012...

Summerslam 2012 is quickly approaching now (well it sort of is) and in this blog I’ll be booking the rest of Summerslam which will obviously involve my MITB predictions as well.

MITB Match Winners - Wwe Championship MITB Contract - Kane
    World Heavyweight Championship – Dolph Ziggler (don’t have him cash it in until he’s turned fully ...

Updated 06-27-2012 at 04:58 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. 5 wrestlers who should turn heel\face

5 wrestlers who should turn heel/face

The Miz

His careers gone down hill ever since he lost the wwe championship. A face turn would definitely freshen up his character and at this point is definitely needed. Someone had an idea (a while ago) of adjusting his catchphrase to 'that would be awesome' which would be a great way for The Miz to play to the fans. Although anythings ...
  6. Top 5 biggest suprises of the year so far!

Hi, everyone. I'm back with my second blog looking at how the years been going so far. This blog will focus on the 5 biggest suprises so far.

5. The Miz depush After last years Wrestlemania if you'd of predicted that The Miz would be jobbing to a dancing dinosaur then, I salute you. At the very least I'd expect The Miz to be involved in a feud over the Us championship vs Santino or maybe ...
  7. Fav 5: Matches of the year so far!

We’re quickly approaching the midpoint of the year and with that said I’ll begin this blog which focuses on my 5 favourite matches of the years so far.

Honourable Mention: Nxt - Tyson Kidd vs Michael Mcgillicutty
    I really enjoyed their feud and wished they were given a pay per view match. They had a 3 great technical matches. For those who haven't seen any of them, I recommend you ...

Updated 05-21-2012 at 03:12 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Biggest Problem with the WWE: Storyline.

This blog is on my main problem with the Wwe at the moment and it's not twitter.

My problem is that they aren't currently delivering good storylines and we don't have reasons to cheer or boo each wrestler.

Going into Over the limit there are 6 matches book:
    Kane vs Zack Ryder
    Cm Punk vs Daniel Bryan
    R truth and Kofi vs Zigswag
    Sheamus vs Orton vs ...

Updated 05-17-2012 at 07:18 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. What to do with Chris Jericho...

What to do with Chris Jericho..

What he's been doing as of late...
    Beginning in November 2011, WWE aired six cryptic vignettes that implied that someone would be returning to the company during the broadcast of the January 2, 2012 episode of Raw. The eerie videos ...

Updated 05-17-2012 at 01:05 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  10. Booking the rest of Extreme Rules

This Blog will focus on booking the rest of Extreme Rules. (This part may contain spoilers if you haven't read the Smackdown spoilers)The card so far is:

Extreme Rules Match: Brock Lesnar vs John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship Match: Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan 2 out of 3 falls match

Wwe Championship match: Cm Punk vs Chris Jericho Chicago Street ...

Updated 04-19-2012 at 06:11 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.