View RSS Feed

Callum

1. Booked! Wwe Championship up to Summerslam!

Raw 1000
    Earlier on...

The Rock cuts a promo saying he'll challenge the winner of the Wwe Championship match at Summerslam. ______________ (New GM) comes down to the ring and says he'll have to earn his spot by competing in the Blast from the Past ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Was MITB On The Money?

Hi, this blog is basically just my review of MITB 2012. It’s my first review so don’t be too harsh, remember to leave your comments below.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match for the World Heavyweight Championship Match Contract
    - Damien Sandow vs. Tyson Kidd ...

Updated 07-16-2012 at 04:45 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Who would benefit with a manager?

With managers becoming more prominent as of late, this blog will look at which current Wwe wrestlers could find a manager beneficial and why.

Dolph Ziggler with… Ric Flair

Dolph Ziggler reminds me of Flair in many ways and I think they’d work well together. I think Flair could help Ziggler to become a more vicious/serious heel, which would make him look like more of ...

Updated 07-09-2012 at 05:45 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. UFR 3 - The Truth Shall Set You Free

Hi everyone haven’t done a UFR in a while as I’ve been busy with work (and watching the Euro’s) and UFR takes a few hours to do as I tend to watch the videos and whatnot. This week’s Underrated Feud is the R Truth/Cena feud which took place last year; personally ...

Updated 07-03-2012 at 04:50 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. How I'd Book Summerslam 2012...

Summerslam 2012 is quickly approaching now (well it sort of is) and in this blog I’ll be booking the rest of Summerslam which will obviously involve my MITB predictions as well.

MITB Match Winners - Wwe Championship MITB Contract - Kane
    World Heavyweight Championship – Dolph Ziggler (don’t have him cash it in until he’s ...

Updated 06-27-2012 at 04:58 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Should Cena become a Tweener...

Before I start, im not a Cena hater. I enjoyed his matches vs The Rock and Brock Lesnar and his promos on the Rock were very entertaining. In this blog I'll be looking at why the IWC hate Cena (the character not the person) and what should be done about it.

Promo
    Cena's promos are very one dimensional. As a face its much harder to cut a promo, Cena takes the easy way out (imo) ...

Updated 06-19-2012 at 10:01 AM by Callum

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. UFR 2 - Kane vs The Undertaker

Hello, this is the 2nd UFR blog and this time it’s on the Undertaker/Kane which took place in 2010. I’d quickly like to point out that this blog series won’t just be looking at Brother Vs Brother feuds.

Background to the feud
    On the June 4th episode of Smackdown, Kane revealed that he had found his brother in a vegetative state over Memorial Weekend and vowed revenge on whoever ...

Updated 06-16-2012 at 04:15 PM by Callum

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. UFR 1 - Hardy vs Hardy Feud

Hello and welcome to the first UFR Blog. UFR stands for Underrated Feud Recap. Each week ill look at a feud I consider underrated and look at the build up, the matches and promos around it.

Each week ill invite 2,3 or 4 regular bloggers on to voice their opinion on the feud before ...

Updated 06-08-2012 at 05:44 PM by Callum

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  9. 5 wrestlers who should turn heel\face

5 wrestlers who should turn heel/face

The Miz

His careers gone down hill ever since he lost the wwe championship. A face turn would definitely freshen up his character and at this point is definitely needed. Someone had an idea (a while ago) of adjusting his catchphrase to 'that would be awesome' which would be a great way for The Miz to play to the fans. Although anythings ...
  10. Top 5 biggest suprises of the year so far!

Hi, everyone. I'm back with my second blog looking at how the years been going so far. This blog will focus on the 5 biggest suprises so far.

5. The Miz depush After last years Wrestlemania if you'd of predicted that The Miz would be jobbing to a dancing dinosaur then, I salute you. At the very least I'd expect The Miz to be involved in a feud over the Us championship vs Santino or maybe ...
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.