View RSS Feed

Callum

1. An alternate storyline for Undertakers streak

This is just an alternative storyline for Undertakers streak this year but I fully expect them to do Undertaker vs Triple H (3) and so far I like how the storylines been going.

The Raw after elimination chamber Triple H comes out and wants Shawn Michaels to apologise for calling him a coward. Michaels comes out and refuses to apologise, He says he knows Triple H can beat the streak and ...

Updated 02-15-2012 at 05:46 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Who'll win the Rumble?

I've seen quite a few of these posts so I waited a week or so to post mine but anyway here it it.

Chris jerhico
    This may happen but if he is going to have a match vs punk at Wrestlemania I see no need for him to win the rumble. However maybe She will come down to the ring and assist Jerhico. Whatever happens I would rather Jerhico didn't win the rumble.

Wade Barrett/Sheamus ...

Updated 01-25-2012 at 11:13 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. The Streak- Undertakers next opponent

Firstly I have not included Chris jerhico or Cm punk because I don't think jerhico Is the right person to face undertaker at Wrestlemania and punk had a lengthy feud with him a few years back (I also think they will both be feuding over the wwe title).

Secondly, I think whoever faces Undertaker at Wrestlemania should lose to *keep his legacy so he can retire 20-0.

The ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.