View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Getting A Reaction

Getting A Reaction

So this blog will be looking at gimmicks and getting a character over. In today's WWE it doesn't matter if you're the best wrestler, you need to be the overall package. After this its up to creative to give the wrestler a gimmick that will get them over. Now, today we have lots of wrestlers and they all seem to be the same. Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Jack Swagger, Antonio ...

Updated 11-01-2013 at 07:56 AM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. WWE: Future Champions

Haven’t blogged in a while so bear with me but I thought this would be a nice easy topic to get me going again so without further ado, here we go!

In this blog, I’ll be looking at who I think would make a good champion going into the future for each belt in order to a) bring prestige back and b) to have a memorable/entertaining reign.

Divas Championship
    So we ...

Updated 08-09-2013 at 04:17 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Who's going to win the Rumble? 2013 Edition

In this blog I'll be looking at the 2013 Royal rumble and more specifically I'll be looking at who's most likely to win it and a few possible scenarios that people have been discussing.

Firstly, I'll be looking at the top 5 contenders that I think have the most chance of winning the Rumble.

John Cena
    John Cena, always a major talking point amongst the IWC and the recent ...

Updated 12-29-2012 at 09:58 AM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. WM 29: An Attempt At A Realistic Booking.

Hi, this blog will be my booking of Wrestlemania 29; I have tried to make it as realistic as possible whilst still having good matches, hope you'll enjoy!

Updated 12-10-2012 at 04:22 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. UFR 4 - 'I'm Better than you...'

UFR 4 – MVP vs. Matt Hardy
    Meant to do this blog a few months ago but never got round to it for a few reasons. My new keyboard came today and what better way to try it out then writing a blog. The problem I had with writing this blog was that it’s very hard to summarize this feud. Each of these blogs so far have taken well over 2 hours as I don’t copy and paste from Wikipedia ...

Updated 10-25-2012 at 04:24 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. 'The End Of The World As You Know It Has Arrived' - Chris Jericho

‘The end of the world as you know it has arrived’

In this blog I'll be reviewing the whole of Chris Jericho's return from when the vignettes started to air to his match vs Dolph Ziggler. I'll explain what happened in that time and then give my opinion in ...

Updated 09-11-2012 at 05:38 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. WWE: Future Champions

WWE: Future Champions

In this blog I’ll be looking at who should be a champion in the future for each belt in order to a) bring prestige back and b) make the belt memorable and entertaining.

Divas Championship
    I know the divas are generally boring but their are a select few who are entertaining and can wrestle. These Divas should be used to rebuild the division ...

Updated 08-27-2012 at 09:20 AM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. The Superstar Smackdown Review

Hello and welcome to The Superstar Smackdown review. Each week I'll review both Superstars and Smackdown segment by segment, match by match.

I'll start off with with Superstars.

Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel vs Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks
    This match was really good and match of the night by far. I'm a fan of both these teams and hopefully they'll be given the ...

Updated 08-11-2012 at 08:21 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Matt Hardy: An Underrated performer and a Role Model?

Matt Hardy - 'Stronger than death'

I decided to do this blog after reading the 'Do you want Jeff Hardy to return to the Wwe' thread started by Deadly56. I've always been a fan of Matt, more so than Jeff because he was similar to me (not in the taking drugs sense, in that I was often overlooked because ...

Updated 08-01-2012 at 11:45 AM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Raw 1000 Review

I know there are 2 or 3 other Raw Review blogs so i'd like to say at the start this will not be a regular weekly Raw Review. I'll review all the Wwe Pay per views and any special episodes of Raw (e.g. 1000th episode, 20th aniversairy....). Now onto the review.

Mr Mcmahon begins the show by thanking the fans and then introuducing DX.

DX Segment

Updated 07-24-2012 at 07:19 AM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.