Blog Comments

This is very confusing. I really dont get it, even if i did know who the japanese wrestler you were speaking about. So since I dont know much of whats going on I will speak about what I know ....

I will give you a few tips on how to make it more easier to follow. If at the end of the artical you put in bold letters the winner such as.
    WINNER: Chris Jericho

That way we know who won what catargory. You dont even have to put them in bold just put the winner at the bottom of each catorgory.

I think Chris Jerichos best match that I ever seen was him and Chris Benoit in a Ladder match at Royal Rumble 2001. but Im not sure you were counting ladder or cage matches.
    Updated 11-22-2011 at 08:42 PM by THE_CRIPPLER
    Quote Originally Posted by EricChampion
    So Nah ill pass on any thoughts of a Hogan in his prime VS Morrison match.
    Ummmmmm. Well, I wouldnt want to see Hogan vs Morrison either, but you may have the wrong Hulk that's mentioned in this blog. :P
    Well he is going to be featured in later comparisons but i always thought Muta and Sting were rather similar.
    I think Keiji Mutoh would compare more to Shawn Michaels.
    Good blog. I really liked the "conversation" with Vince. So true, and it had me laughing.

- Artful by name, Dodger by nature
    he is the last of that breed of characters and i always find that his mythical pressence is somewhat killed when he hands his jacket and hat to the stage hand before each match respect the undertaker greatly but he can do light tricks and be controled by an urn yet wears a jacket incase it gets a bit chilly

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.