Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious
    Think whatever you want dude. I took the time and typed every word, but think whatever you want.
    ok, i hear you, but don't come at me, i was just backing up slang's comment, if it is a original then nice, a good blog but couple of teething problems
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxcat66
    we dont care who you are, but yes it does sound familiar
    Think whatever you want dude. I took the time and typed every word, but think whatever you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by djslang
    Im DJ Slang

is it me or dis does not seem original
    we dont care who you are, but yes it does sound familiar
    Thanks for the comments regarding the blog

djslang, I'm glad you got banned, troll.
    great blog AYS

and I'm sure djslang will be banned soon enough
    Im DJ Slang

shaz11 dont tell me u need 2 go get ur eyes cheacked cause i called him a cry baby dat means he cryes like a baby u left out der crying part and just left baby how can he be a baby? cause baby well r babys......shaz11 yes shaz if he cryes like a baby dat doesn't mean he knws wrestling and i didn't even say he did not have good knowledge at wrestling and if u looked wat he typed he crtized my slang he did not disagree on anything i said towards dis blog?so next time u comment on something make sure u looked it carefully wid ur glases
    What do you think your gonna get by typing in slang? Obviously your gonna get critisism! He does NOT understand what you are saying and neither do I so you should stop writing crap to people who don't have a clue what your typing in!

You do know that babies have little knowledge, so if Renevious is a baby, then why can you see correct words on his post?
    Im DJ Slang

@shaz11 Don't tell me you need to go get your eyes checked, because i called him a cry baby. That means he cries like a baby; you left out the crying part and just left baby. How can he be a baby? Because babies well r babies......shaz11. Yes shaz, if he cries like a baby that doesn't mean he knows wrestling and i didn't even say he did not have a good knowledge at wrestling and if u looked at what he typed he criticised my slang, he did not disagree on anything i said towards this blog. So next time you comment on something, make sure you looked at it carefully with your glasses
    This is what you would have put, if you had basic grasp of decent grammar.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.