Blog Comments

Think if punk loses it should be a scewjob with cena turning heel but if not punk should get a clean win over cena. Two gts's after kicking out of the aa. Leaves as the true undisputed champ. Punk's reign should be lengthy. Cena doesn't need the belt right now. He should just dominte against rivals until he loses to the rock at wm28.
    I think alot of people are missing the point of what happened on raw, it's fair game for punk and cena right now in the wwe, punk gets a much cheers as cena and cena gets just as many boos if not more than punk does, and if anything, the LA crowd at SS will probably be pro punk. So there's no lean towards cena or punk to get screwed over so personally I can't predict anything. Shame I'm gonna miss it :/
    Yeah, Punk will get screwed, HHH has no other reason not to but do it. He has to play it right this time for the fans if he doesn't then I don't know. But even with the Punks promos the ratings are not hitting big so, is it a sign that the fans are hating all the talk? Do they miss the crowd pump of Cenation? My opinion as a fan I am not a Punk fan, he is good on the mic and that is all!
    I like option 2 I'd definitely love to see Jericho bak already, option 3 is not impossible either, WWE's mexican tour is coming up, who knows what the blowbak from the Sin Cara situation might be. Maybe a Del Rio reign would appease their mexican fans?
    I predict Punk to lose the title, so that him and Trips can have a match at Survivor Series (thats the latest plan). Punk has to do something while Jericho returns :P
    Quote Originally Posted by MizIStheNewCENA
    I think WWE will be safe with Cena as a heel. In my house I have an 8yr old boy and 6yr old girl who are marks for the Miz just like any other kid and girl are for Cena right now. Miz will be the new John Cena.
    I agree 100%, The Miz as a face will be super over and easily be the new Cena. I for one think HHH will screw Punk by handing Cena a chair and Cena will use it on Punk and win. Thus starting the Triple H & John Cena corporation sort of like Triple H was alligned with McMahon in the old days
    I think WWE will be safe with Cena as a heel. In my house I have an 8yr old boy and 6yr old girl who are marks for the Miz just like any other kid and girl are for Cena right now. Miz will be the new John Cena.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.