Blog Comments

great blog
    C-O-N-.... SPIRACY! lol. I am glad you enjoyed reading, and it really would. Now that I think about it I wonder if that is kind of what Kane is thinking as well. "Yes, Cena is bad he just won't admit it and give in to the HATE!" Is anyone else watching RAW right now?
    That's a WHOLE lotta' conspiracy.
    But I applaud you for thinking outside the box. It'd be a great way to turn the tables from face to heel.
    Thank you all for your comments so far! @BigDawgXIV, I do agree that The Rock would still have a lot more support from the fans so that could work to force him to temporarily ally himself with Cena to build more tension between them. It would also be an unexpected move after Survivor Series said that it would be "Never Before, Never Again" to have Rock/Cena joining forces, and I believe that the WWE doing that once again would have more meaning the second time around if my hypothetical storyline were to actually take shape on RAW and WM28. Then, if the threat to the WWE has been extinguished, then it would be great for The Rock and Cena to finally get their moment to face one another in battle as promised. Once again though, all of this is just speculation and I thank you for taking the time to read my blogs, I really enjoy discussing how things may play out and just things WWE in general. To all my readers, thank you and keep commenting/rating my post, good or bad!
    you paint quite a picture.....i don`t know how much of this would really happen,but good first blog.
    Like The Idea...But even if The Rock was turned heel, he'd still be cheered over Cena. So I see Rocky being tied to the resistance, coming out after Cena & Co seem to be going down and out after the initial spree to take out the forces of "She" before Rock Bottoming Cena to start the Main Event. that is if your vision is the one being used

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.