Blog Comments

Wash your dirty mouth with Orbit, lmao Is we a little angry sucka!
    No I'm going to fuck you up
    OK Akbar, London how lovely watcha gonna do invite me to a cup a tea, you sissy wanka?
    Quote Originally Posted by ssgsanti
    OK i have to admit it was 4:20 in the morning when I wrote it but hey don't knock a brother for trying. Listen, I'm just your normal Hardcore Fan for Over 30 years. I am also a Disabled Combat Veteran, who would gladly kick every one of your asses if I could lol but I'm all jacked up. But I just like to put my 2 cents in when I can and if you got a problem, Lets get it ON!!!
    Find me in London bitch!!
    OK i have to admit it was 4:20 in the morning when I wrote it but hey don't knock a brother for trying. Listen, I'm just your normal Hardcore Fan for Over 30 years. I am also a Disabled Combat Veteran, who would gladly kick every one of your asses if I could lol but I'm all jacked up. But I just like to put my 2 cents in when I can and if you got a problem, Lets get it ON!!!
    Watch TNA IMPACT tonight on SPIKE and tell me if you think they are not fire shit is going to get Bomb-Dizzle!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Don
    Not much of a blog, but to answer your question, TNA can't do anything. They will always be #2 behind WWE.
    Said like a true mindless mark...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.