View RSS Feed

kingez77

1. My Two-Cents on the John Cena Situation

Unknown-5.jpeg
    This is a sort of response to the "column" on the main headlines page the other day regarding John Cena.

Monday night on Raw, John Cena revealed to the world what most of us knew: he was injured, and would need to take time off. What we didn't know was how much time he would need to take off. Turns out he'll be out 4-6 months which puts his
    Tags: john cena
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Hall of Famers That Should Have Been World Champion

With Mark Henry's recent World Heavyweight Championship victory over Orton, there have been numerous people listing off other superstars who should have been World Champions (Regal, Jerry "The King" Lawler, Bob Holly, etc.) and who should never have held a World Title (names I've heard are ...
  3. There's Still an Anonymous Raw GM? Not For Long.

Two blogs in two days?? I'm on FIRE!!!!!!!! Also, I'm finally getting excited about the WWE product again (sanz Cena winning at NOC). But, good things could be on the horizon. Anyway, on to the topic at hand.

I've noticed that over the past few months, the Anonymous Raw GM podium would ...
    Tags: punk, raw gm
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Here is Why Mark Henry Gets a Title Reign

Ladies and gentleman, your new World Heavyweight Champion, Mark Henry.

Why give him a title run right now? He's past his prime, right? He can't handle the number one spot. He has no mic skills. He didn't work for where he's at. He can't get over with the fans.

BULL. SHIT.

Updated 09-21-2011 at 12:47 AM by Frank

Tags: mark henry
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. What the WWE truly needs

What's up everyone? This is longtime EWN browser and lifetime WWE fan (and superstar of the Smackdown videogames) kingez, aka Zac Funari (you may have seen me post in the comment sections before). The purpose of this blog is to share my opinion on what the WWE truly needs to be awesome again. I'm a wrestling fan, so I like the wrestling product no matter how crappy creative has gotten. And lately ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.