Blog Comments

I really liked the part that you mentioned about Wade Barrett. Whether people like him or not, from the start he has shown that he is not afraid to face the toughest opponents in the WWE and could become a legitimate threat to the most prominent WWE Superstars as he has done in the past with Cena and now with Orton. I really do not want to see another HHH vs Taker match this April imho, so I liked that you found a way to distract HHH by having Jericho get into his head. Good job!
    Lol Yea told you that everyone thinks they should make one!!!
    Nice blog fella. The Jericho - Triple H seemed a bit farfetched, since both Jericho and Trips are married. I like the Barrett one a lot though. It makes more sense than many of the ideas people have put forward for Taker's final match.
    Everyone has speculations. And while it's great to see new ideas and other people's take on what's going to happen tomorrow, all three of these are very far-fetched. I don't know who it's going to be. Much of what is reported is really pointing toward Jericho. And if it is Jericho, I don't see the whole HHH/Stephanie thing. Good ideas though.
    read this same blog every day for the last two weeks
    This blog sucked balls
    I am afaid it is all gonna be a big let down...like a Cena Heel turn or Shane McMahon reurning to take control of RAW as the General Manager!

If it is Jericho, I earlier projected, a Punk loss to Ziggles as the vignette plays, no one comes out and Ziggles gets the roll up. Later Jericho claims to be the best at what he does and instantly becomes snarled in a #1 contender feud with Punk!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.