Blog Comments

I think ADR is very good in the ring, good agility, nice ground game, and has a solid finisher. His mic skills leaves me kinda wanting more from him. He needs to put aside the whole gimmicky thing and put more of himself into it. He totally was the third wheel on Raw monday just kina seemed outta place with Cena and Punk. Im not really happy that he's champion, a lil too much too soon, just like the Miz,didnt really have to pay his dues, but I guess hes hot now so they will run with it
    Great blog, keep it up

I think that the one problem regarding Alberto's character is that it might be too...forced? I think that if he made it a bit more himself, maybe a bit more organic, it would flow better. I know, kind of vague, but whatevs!
    lol ricardo's funny!
    I think he has the perfect bad guy gimmick. It reminds me a lot of how bad guys were shown back in the late '70's and early '80's. It's the old school feel for me that I like where he is a heel and he has a servant such as Dibiase did with Virgil. I do agree though that he needs to get into charactar a little more but not too much more as that would just overdo it.

As for his in-ring work, I feel he is pretty good but I would like to see him develop a bit more of a signiture move. The one he has is fine but I feel he needs something that makes him stand out a bit more. All in all though I feel he has main event stature. I would say though that I think they should fo threw the belt on him immediately upon his arrival and built him up all the way through to 'Mania with someone like Rey being the opponent but where Del Rio and his goon constantly kept screwing him over until then. Would of been a classic old school build up. That stuff falls on the writers.
    I think Del Rio will get a lot better on the mic (not that there is anything wrong with him now) now that he has the title. Look at the Miz's growth when he got the title. All I think is Del Rio needs a non submission finisher. WWE will not let Cena lose by submission or an I quit match.
    For everyone that are arguing that his in ring skills are good, please re-read my blog and realize that I complimented him on his in ring skills and that he has the in ring aspect down pat. but it's his mic skills and choppiness of his character that I debate. If being good at promo cutting means not stumbling through it then I feel bad for this business. He is "good" at promos, but he isn't GREAT at them like some would say.
    Sorry, your rant is invalid after his clinic with Bryan on SD.
    I like ADR's in-ring skills. That match he had with Daniel Bryan on last week's Smackdown was sick! His promo work is great too-he doesn't seem to screw up his lines and really gets into character. However, he does seem to be spouting the same shit that you said above, and that's where I see room for improvement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.