The rock randy savage Goldberg yokozuna diesel some diva
    2012 tornato Hof
    Edge
    Trish
    Owen
    Arn
    Lita
    Shane mcmahon
    great to see somebody bring this up! i love yoko, a huge favourite back then and very recognised beyond wrestling even - a true icon
    He had some really entertaining matches with hbk later in his career. I'm surprised he's not already in the hall
    Very good observation man, Yokozuna does seem to be one guys that doesn't really get thought of in the whole Hall Of Fame mind set. I was actually watching my history of the undertaker dvd over the weekend and remembering just how insanely bad ass that fued was with him. Not only does Yokozuna deserve to be in the Hall Of Fame, but if you think back to Survivor Series 94, I think Undertaker and Chuck Norris should together be the ones to induct him.
    In my eyes and the eyes of many Indians of my age..he's already a Hall of Famer..

WWE when entered into India...Stars were Undertaker, Hitman, Yokozuna, Diesel, Lex Luger followed by HBK.....

We cud not believe our eyes when Luger body slammed Yoko or when all the heels putting taker in the gasket...

We enjoyed every match of Yoko...amazed by his size and also his in ring skills..he moves a lot more when compared to his size...

He's a legend and had entertained everyone by his size...

When he was taken by fork lift...it has become the talk of our school...

He deserves Hall of Fame!!
    Good Blog bro , and i agree , Yokozuna would be a perfect candidate for the HOF class someday .
    I stopped reading after you said "Yokozuna" -- because no explanation is needed with the guy.

Well, not true, I read the whole thing, but I didn't have to.

I recently looked back at his time as WWF champion, and it was astounding how good he was in the ring. When he returned to team with Owen he had lost a step and had not recovered his lost glory as the top guy, but he will always be fondly remembered for his tenure as WWF champion.

My only dispute, being a man of the Bay Area in California, myself, I would like to hope they save his induction for /if/ the WWE brings WrestleMania (it doesn't matter which one) to San Francisco. I can only imagine how awesome it would be to induct an SF native in the WWE Hall of Fame in the legendary Cow Palace arena. Such a rich wrestling history, it would /only/ be fitting.

Hopes of an old man, though. Huzzah for Yokozuna!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.