Blog Comments

The problem is that the WWE has been giving us a crappy product for years. Prices going up on PPVs, economy is in the toilet, and WWE has been doing the same stuff over and over again. Now, they throw a curve ball and people start to think it is the getting better. People, just because of one episode is okay (I am not going to say good because we have all become used to seeing junk and so anything that appears to be average is now great) does not mean WWE is getting any better. Even Punk's speech a couple of years ago is crap. Nothing changed from it other than his wallet and Cena is still champ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2JLionsault
    How is Henry attacking Punk or Bryan going to help him start a feud with Cena for the title? The crowd probably would have still cheered because it means he isn't retiring. Cena was kept out there for the purpose of starting the feud. No need to Cena bash for no reason.
    Either you misread what I was saying or I didn't word it well. What I was saying was I wish someone was champion besides Cena in that situation in order to see what reaction Henry would've gotten if it was someone like CM Punk or Daniel Bryan or someone who doesn't receive so many boos in spite of being babyface. Obviously, it would have not made sense if he were to attack them and then challenge Cena for the time. I wasn't bashing Cena. In fact, I have praised him many times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death
    Nice copy and paste job.
    From where?
    Nice copy and paste job.
    Good blog, but I agree with Y@JLionsault; it had to be Cena to push the WWE title feud. Plus, with Henry obviously nearing the end, but never having held the WWE title, it gives Cena an opponent who can realistically defeat him. Pretty much everyone on this site knew Ryback wasn't going to win because he's too "green", but Henry has both character momentum and real-life sentiment on his side. Should be fun.
    How is Henry attacking Punk or Bryan going to help him start a feud with Cena for the title? The crowd probably would have still cheered because it means he isn't retiring. Cena was kept out there for the purpose of starting the feud. No need to Cena bash for no reason.
    Updated 06-20-2013 at 03:47 PM by Kyle Fitta
    I was thinking how great the product has gotten. I mean look at the champions and last nights Raw. Other than the world title flop.....everything else is great right now.
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.