View RSS Feed

Kyle Fitta

1. The Wrestling Backfire: CM Punk & John Cena’s Feud

First and foremost, thanks for all the feedback for the Alliance column. It was really fun to do, so I am glad you all enjoyed it. Sadly, Matt Peddycord wasn’t around this week, which means the nWo column that we were going to do is going to be delayed at a later date.

Michael Cole’s Announcing Isn’t Working:

On the June 23rd, 2008 edition of Raw , there was a draft

Updated 08-25-2012 at 05:15 PM by Kyle Fitta

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. The WCW/ECW vs. WWF Invasion Angle

This is the first time I've done something like this. The column will consist of my friend Matt Peddycord and I talking back and forth about the Invasion angle.If the column is well-received, we will do more together. We will also take requests for the next topic. But before I get ahead of myself, let's see how this goes.

Kyle Fitta: The angle all started when Vince McMahon

Updated 08-16-2012 at 11:00 AM by Kyle Fitta

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. The Wrestling Backfire: Brock Lesnar’s Return’s Failing (John Cena, HHH, Paul Heyman)

Whether it’s the critical fans, exposure of the business, realizing that their favorite wrestlers aren’t the men they portray on TV, or the dirt sheets that reveal spoilers, many fans believe the internet has ruined their love for the business. Personally, I’ve become a bigger fan because of the internet of professional wrestling, but I of course carry a lot of bias because
  4. The Wrestling Backfire: What Makes A Wrestling Match Special

Instead of talking about the 1,000th Raw, I decided to do something different today. As I stated in my previous column, I was going to do why wrestling was better without Vince McMahon, but due to the 1,000th Raw being today, I didn’t want to rain on his parade. So, I decided to talk about what makes a wrestling match special, at least to me. This took a long time so I hope you enjoy it a lot.

Updated 07-21-2012 at 07:05 PM by Kyle Fitta

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. The Wrestling Backfire: The WWE and TNA Brochure

fitta-wrestling-backfire.jpgWhat is the feud of the year so far? Is the WWE back on track? How great was CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan? Does CM Punk and John Cena feud already major heat? Do the Money in the Bank matches lack something? Read this to uncover all the answers and more.

I planned on doing a column about why wrestling was better without Vince McMahon, but I am still in the
  6. The Wrestling Backfire: The TNA Brochure (Austin Aries, Hulk Hogan, Bobby Roode)

Destination X Quick ResultsMason Andrew defeated Dakota Darsow, Lars Only and Rubix in a last chance x-division qualifier.Mason Andrew defeated Kid Kash to advance to the x-division finals.Kenny King defeated Doug Williams to advance to the x-division finals.Sonjay Dutt defeated Rashard Cameron to advance to the x-division finals.Zema Ion defeated Flip Cassanova to advance to the x-division finals.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  7. The Wrestling Backfire: Thoughts On WWE’s Future “Blockbuster” Summer Idea

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting WWE creative is working on a major angle for the summer. Reportedly, they are working on coming up with a “knocks your socks off” storyline similar to how the Nexus angle captured attention in 2010 and CM Punk did in 2011. There is a lot of pressure to come up with something because of the low ratings and current product.

Before we get

Updated 07-01-2012 at 07:26 AM by Kyle Fitta

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. The Wrestling Backfire: An Inside Look At The WWE

WWE put together one of the best and most newsworthy B-PPVS of all time, with Brock Lesnar losing his return match and Cena being beat up so badly that he had to take time off. I asked my friend how long would this hot-streak last. He said a month and I sarcastically said they would cool down in a week. It took a day.

After Extreme Rules, Cena was announced that he had to wrestle at
  9. WWE Needs To Recognize Ziggler Has “IT”

WWE Needs To Recognize Ziggler Has “IT”

Dolph Ziggler made his TV début in a stable called the Spirit Squad. The Spirit Squad were a group of male cheerleaders who were over-the-top and obnoxious. The wrestlers involved in the group were Kenny, Micky,Mitch, Nicky and Johnny. A number of fans thought the Spirit Squad was a horrible idea, but were despised by the fans and

Updated 05-29-2012 at 07:29 PM by Kyle Fitta

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. The Wrestling Backfire: Ranking From Worst to Best Wrestlemania Matches and More

Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan: Poor Daniel Bryan. He didn’t even have time to shine at the biggest stage of them all. I’m all for realism in wrestling, but this was the wrong time. If they were going to do this, they should’ve took the kiss of death out of this match, so it didn’t look like a fluke. People were also pro-Daniel Bryan and anti-Sheamus so it kind of backfired
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.