Blog Comments

I don't know what happened, but I went to reply and instead whipped your comment out.
    Updated 06-01-2012 at 12:54 AM by Kyle Fitta
    Quote Originally Posted by azzh316
    Mark my words: Ziggler will become this generations Ric Flair. I said it first.
    He will be great, if pushed the right way, but there will NEVER be another Ric Flair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzza_H16
    A blog about Ziggler and yet, there's no comment from his biggest fan, DK..... wow!!! =P

Waiting on it.... LMAO
    A blog about Ziggler and yet, there's no comment from his biggest fan, DK..... wow!!! =P
    Wow! All the love for the #heel lately? I do agree and have actually said before he reminds me of Ric Flair and has what IT takes to make it to the top. I would actually love to see Dolph reach the top level and even gain the WWE or WHC belt...then as champion make a decree he would never wrestle John Cena ever because he does not like him...is sick of him and thinks him undeserving of yet another chance at a title run as long as he is holding the strap...ahh a man can dream...
    Mark my words: Ziggler will become this generations Ric Flair. I said it first.
    You forgot what he did before the squad! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWPAWDfJFi8
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.