View RSS Feed

User News

Post your wrestling news, rumors, photos, and videos. If you are posting rumors, please have some thing to back it up.

1. The Story of Daniel Bryan

Fans have many different opinions when it comes to pro-wrestling. But the one thing most can agree on is that a wrestling company must provide the fans with what they want. Some people out there claim that the WWE hardly ever gives the fans what they want. If that were the case, WWE would have been out of business years ago. Nearly every wrestler that has been insanely over has eventually won the ...

Updated 07-20-2013 at 04:35 PM by Frank

Categories
    User News
  2. WWE, Changing For The Better?

According to multiple sources, Vince McMahon has not been pleased with Monday Night Raw's ratings and rightfully so. Monday Night Raw has battled against both the NBA and the NHL playoffs, and as a result people have seen their ratings decrease. When facing strong competition on TV, WWE loyalist will always use that big competition as an excuse to why the ratings were low. In truth, a TV show itself ...

Updated 06-19-2013 at 04:44 PM by Kyle Fitta

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  3. The Wrestling Backfire: Brock Lesnar’s Return’s Failing (John Cena, HHH, Paul Heyman)

Whether it’s the critical fans, exposure of the business, realizing that their favorite wrestlers aren’t the men they portray on TV, or the dirt sheets that reveal spoilers, many fans believe the internet has ruined their love for the business. Personally, I’ve become a bigger fan because of the internet of professional wrestling, but I of course carry a lot of bias because
  4. The Wrestling Backfire: The WWE and TNA Brochure

fitta-wrestling-backfire.jpgWhat is the feud of the year so far? Is the WWE back on track? How great was CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan? Does CM Punk and John Cena feud already major heat? Do the Money in the Bank matches lack something? Read this to uncover all the answers and more.

I planned on doing a column about why wrestling was better without Vince McMahon, but I am still in the
  5. The Wrestling Backfire: The TNA Brochure (Austin Aries, Hulk Hogan, Bobby Roode)

Destination X Quick ResultsMason Andrew defeated Dakota Darsow, Lars Only and Rubix in a last chance x-division qualifier.Mason Andrew defeated Kid Kash to advance to the x-division finals.Kenny King defeated Doug Williams to advance to the x-division finals.Sonjay Dutt defeated Rashard Cameron to advance to the x-division finals.Zema Ion defeated Flip Cassanova to advance to the x-division finals.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.