Blog Comments

I def was surprised by the heel turn, but is bryan over enough with the kids that they acctully understand what happened? The smart fans realize it but the kids might of been cheering for cara cuz bryan has jobbed since MITB. If they bring cara back (original) he needs to be in a dif color so everyone can tell them apart or else it will confuse everyone...i dont think there burrying the charicter
    @pgarica 79 - It definitely seems that way now. This blog entry, however, was posted before any concrete reports of that feud being a distinct possibility were released. At the time, it seemed as though the WWE's relationship with Mistico was beyond the point of repair. Assuming that is not the case, and that the company has been trolling everyone into believing that, then bravo. It's nice to see the WWE finally do something right for a change.

I suspect, however, that if this does indeed lead to a Sin Cara VS. Sin Cara angle, that the real story behind it can be found somewhere in the middle. Meaning that Misticio probably was acting up backstage and on bad terms with the company, but has finally realized just how much money he would be walking away from and has decided to swallow his pride and begin playing by the rules.

Either way, I come out aces. Sin Cara is on my fantasy roster and a Sin Cara VS. Sin Cara feud will score me a plethora of points. Yeah!
    I think a sin cara vs sin cara fued is exactually what the wwe has been planning for sometime now. Especially after the shocking heel turn. It suprised the f' out of me, that's for damn sure. If the plan is to bury the character (which I don't think it's the case), then it's a horrible decision from a business standpoint. "Hey, let's build up this guy with a solid fan base, and then when he's popular and sells, let's just kill the gravy train"..... Yeah, not gonna happen IMO.

Also, another reason this fued is gonna happen is because the original is constantly "sent home", but has yet to be released. I mean, and you guys keep saying and saying that Hunico is gonna take over the character. Ok, so why hasn't the original been fired yet?.... Nope, I'm not buying it.

All this speculation is exactually what the WWE wants, and right now you guys are eating right out of their hands.
    Back in the day bret hart and davey boy smith plus the rock and stone cold battling for the I-C Title big name guys and the U.S.Title magnum t.a. and tully blanchard and nikita koloff what i'm saying is star power every title in the nwa and wwf meant something these title now have no weight at all that's something i miss
    You make a good argument about Michael Cole, I'd never thought of it like that. I have noticed he takes the attention off the match too much. But bringing JR back on Raw will help this. I already noticed JR jumping back in and readdressing in ring work throughout some of Cole's rants.

I actually love Cole's character, and really enjoyed the original build up pre wrestlemania and his relationship with the anonymous GM.
    I agree, but there was some background around Rhodes and Jackson and of the superstars you mentioned, Miz and Kingston have a storyline and Kane is injured
    I found this an interesting read, I agree with the brown one about Smackdown, its got some pretty good talent at the moment.

I just wanted to comment on the pg v pg-13 bit, I really like the concept for TV, but it might not work for live shows. I think the kids would want to go to both Smackdown and the new re vamped RAW, but the edgier audience might be lost altogether on the PG show..

Looking forward to part II
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.