Blog Comments

Good list pal, just a few discrepancies I have to correct. Not disputing the list, it's yours and a good one, but here it is.

8. I think it's unfair (not just talking to you) to define Sting from the wwe career he never had.

7. Hart was good on the mic when he was a whiny spoilt heel, y'know, like the good characters are close enough to real life persona :P

6. Only one I'll dispute with. Well, we'll see lol. Biggest wrestler since the 90s. He was more of a brawler for such a long time because of his screwed up neck. He was actually an accomplished all round technical wrestler, crisp, some finesse, it's a shame what his neck did to his wrestling ability but we all know it didn't turn out so bad in the end anyway.

3. Yep, Hulk Hogan had to be there, no other option.

Now for comments on people you "left out".

Triple H - whether you love him or hate him, became the biggest heel in the industry spanning between 1999 - 2001 and then ran the show from 2002-2006 as a suit wearing heel. I loved heel H, and he should get more dues.

Kurt Angle - Once a total goof, he won over fans and became respected as an absolute machine of a worker. Personal problems don't really matter, what happens in the ring matters, and this guy has been a machine for so long. Could steal any show.

John Cena - If I do this list, I'll probably put him in mine. Not because I want to, but because he has been at the top since 05. Urgh.
    No Edge or Angle!>
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall
    Chris Jericho a much better wrestler than Mick Foley? Bit harsh. I'm guessing you've only seen his hardcore matches? The Shawn Michaels/Mankind match from IYH: Mind Games and his earlier Cactus Jack matches in WCW were fantastic wrestling matches that didn't rely on hardcore elements. It's unfair that younger fans tarnish his reputation because of the HIAC.
    Im not tarnishing his career. Do you really put Mick Foley higher than what I have him at? I've seen him wrestle. He's good but he's not great. IMO of course
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogs
    "Since the 90s" for me means from 1999 onwards. So basically noone on this list should be on it.

Ummm no Since the 90's means 90 and above.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liston
    Stone Cold at #6 because of "Not high Technical Moves."

Then I see Hulk Hogan at #3.

Yes thats right I put Hogan at 3. His career has been longer and he's had more success than Stone Cold. Thinking about the amount of Feuds hes had compared to Stone Cold. Hogan has been on almost every major Wrestling Promotion and has done it pretty much with the same persona. Stone Cold was just a Persona. Steve Austin wasn't big until 3:16 days.
    Chris Jericho a much better wrestler than Mick Foley? Bit harsh. I'm guessing you've only seen his hardcore matches? The Shawn Michaels/Mankind match from IYH: Mind Games and his earlier Cactus Jack matches in WCW were fantastic wrestling matches that didn't rely on hardcore elements. It's unfair that younger fans tarnish his reputation because of the HIAC.
    Sorry for my previous comment if you read it because I just read the title and the list instead of reading the details meaning your favorites list. Can't hate on a fans fav list. I apoligize.....maybe others did the same with some of their remarks. Put fav in the title.
    Updated 11-03-2013 at 03:50 PM by TheGreatOne
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.