View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Opinion of Top Wrestlers From 1990- and Up

I want to take the time and share my Top 10 Wrestlers since I have been watching Wrestling. I am 27 years old and grew up watching WCW and WWF back when the Monday Night Wars were in full force. This list is purely my opinion and I welcome any comments below. I will start from Least Favorite to Favorite. This list goes by success and just plain fun/exciting to watch on tv.

10. Mick Foley-

Updated 11-04-2013 at 02:15 PM by jledwig

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My Wrestlemania Card (Somewhat of a Wishful Thinking Card)

This is my card. Winners are Bolded.

Ladder Match - Intercontinental Championship

Evan Bourne vs RVD (C) vs Daniel Bryan

Now I don't see Daniel Bryan staying in the WWE Championship picture for very long. I presume that he will win the Championship maybe hold it a while and then lose it @ Royal Rumble or TLC. I can see him then mixing it up with RVD which

Updated 06-30-2013 at 07:25 PM by jledwig

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My Summerslam Card

Headliner :

Cena (Champion) vs Ryback vs Axel WWE Championship

Axel takes HHH out of commission @ payback. Heyman comes out the following night on Raw and puts out a challenge to Cena who happens to also be victorious against Ryback. Ryback then comes out at raw after Heyman and says he still has his rematch clause because the first match technically was a draw at extreme ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My Wrestlemania

So this Wrestlemania so far is going to be promising but these are just a few ideas I have to make it even better.

1. Rock and Cena(Heel)- Street Fight. At end they shake hands like Hulk and Rock did.

2. Triple H vs Undertaker- Hell in a Cell. Yes I said it. Retirement Match. HHH loses and Undertaker Retires anyways because he had a great run. He also then goes into ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.