View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. TNA, WTF episode 3: Eric and Terry piss all over the "World Title"

Actually, it's not even a World Title. Not even a little bit. Why? I know I keep harping on this, but it's only because they keep doing it: RUN-IN AT THE PPV TITLE MATCH AGAIN, GOD DAMN IT ALL!! I've been harping on this for awhile so I just decided to compile some notes on the PPV title matches and a couple of notable title changes on IMPACT!!! This does include a No Surrender *spoiler*.

Updated 09-15-2011 at 01:19 PM by DM Tea (because why?)

Tags: hogan, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. TNA, WTF episode 2: the SHOCKING RETURN of Mr. Anderson

OK guys, I'ma generally try and keep all these WTFs short, sweet, and nasty. This one, however, is gonna be a more meaty post because there's some shit going on here that disturbs me.

Here's the nutshell: 2 weeks ago Kenny Anderson gets beat down by Immortal. IMPACT this Thursday we're shown these little shots of combat boots walking throughout the show. Then in the Immortal match here ...

Updated 08-29-2011 at 01:52 PM by DM Tea

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Breaking The Streak - CM Punk vs. Undertaker?

I used to think that the Streak should never be broken. It's that one untouchable legacy in the WWE today... or at least it was.

CM Punk is poised for a push of epic proportions. This current angle is one of the best things that I've ever seen on a TV screen and clearly a lot of people agree. They can't even keep his merchandise in stock. If they carry out this angle properly, CM Punk ...

Updated 07-27-2011 at 10:49 AM by DM Tea (because you're ugly.)

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.