Blog Comments

ok i almost get where he was going so... making a paul stable sounds like a good idea, but the way wwe writes it will live for 3 or 4 ppvs then fizzel out with john cena beating the leader of said faction. the wwe needs to bring paul h in to write for them. but they won't, insted they make him take hits from steff. really? the wwe waste more talent than any show thays ever been on tv
    I like the ideas but I don't want to see Tyler Reks with Zack Ryder... I like Tyler Reks too much.
    Yea I probably chose the wrong title for this Blog since it wasn't all about Punk but rather my ideas I'd like to see happen, which sadly never will. Thanks for the feedback though.
    Your ideas aren't so bad. I especially liked how you plotted out re-amping the tag division. The Punk/Heyman concept is a great idea. Would have liked you expanding your views on the topic though. All and all, good read.
    I got the idea of this blog....just like punk is a WWE champ n he's not main eventing any PPV...this thread is also named after Punk for the sake n talked about many other things..:P

This blog is a true representation of how WWE is treating Punk..:P

K jokes apart...I hope you might have wrote more about Punk and his team.

I wish Punk team up with DB n hire Kings of Wrestling as their body guards...let them name the team something which can indicate their independent career...

Let them start destroying WWE's born n brought up stars like Cena, Orton and others.....
    Updated 07-28-2012 at 10:01 AM by Sahu
    The ideas aren't terrible. It would be nice but I don't see WWE utilizing their third hour to do stuff like this. Instead, it'll be used to push Tout and Twitter down our throats.

And Jericho/Ziggler would never touch the Flair/Sting rivalry. Not even close dude.
    While I agree with Double Axehandle's comment, I enjoyed the topics this blog discussed. Sadly, though the majority of these ideas will not happen (Heath Slater's and Dolph Ziggler's are the ones we'll see), they are all great ideas and would be awesome.
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.