View RSS Feed

RoadWarrior

1. 7 Tag Teams WWE Needs to Push NOW

Since WWE teased us with a revival of the Tag Team Division only to run out of Tag Teams and fail to create new ones, I decided to revive the Division for them with 7 Tag Teams the WWE needs to push right now as serious contenders and legitimate Tag Teams.

Also, these teams have to look alike, use tandem moves and absolutely cannot have "Team" in front of their name. No make
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Survivor Series Prediction: Miz Face Turn?

As we've seen on RAW this past Monday it has been officially confirmed: No one backstage has any idea what the hell they're doing.

I've never seen a Main Event for a PPV, let alone one of the big four, be announced one week then completely change the next. Why is it so hard for them to book and plan things in advance?

Well enough complaining. I won't be ordering the PPV ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 9 Matches That Should Be Booked for WM29

I always thought you shouldn't book your biggest show of the year based off the other PPVs, but book the other PPVs based off your big show of the year. WrestleMania is about putting together the best possible card you can have with your current roster. Dream matches, surprises, returns, this is the show to pull out all the stops. I've been pretty disappointed in the last few WrestleManias. While ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Why NXT should replace SmackDown

SmackDown and RAW... you can't really tell them apart. Everyones pretty much on both shows yet there's still two World titles. What they should do, and won't, is trim down the roster and cancel SD. Put everyone on one show and introduce NXT to Friday Nights.

Looking at the roster in FCW right now, it's stacked with talent and potential. I don't remember seeing a roster this good since ...

Updated 08-25-2012 at 06:02 PM by RoadWarrior

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I'm A Paul Heyman Guy - CM Punk

Whats up guys, just wanted to share some ideas I had for current story lines going on in the 'Universe'. Not too sure where they'll go with the CM Punk story, but here's my idea..

"I'm a Paul Heyman guy." - CM Punk

After being WWE Champion and not headlining a PPV for the last few months, Punk aligns himself with Paul Heyman & Brock Lesnar to eliminate John ...

Updated 07-28-2012 at 02:14 AM by RoadWarrior

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. John Morrison Storyline Return

Its known by now that John Morrison is on his way back to the WWE at some point in the future. Taking time off to heal and work on his promos was a smart move. But if he's going to return later down the road, I think this would be the perfect time to do it. Still 6 months away...

The Royal Rumble
    Keep it quiet, don't let anyone know Morrison is even returning. Hush Hush. The first ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WWE: Facelift

I love WWE, but there's so much that needs to be changed I don't know how they ended up such a mess. From an entertainment stand point, they're great. From a TV show/storyline stand point, it's horrible. Too many loose ends, bad booking, poor job creating stars (has gotten a little better) and too damn talking.

PG or not, WWE can be cool without having to be x-rated, it's just needs ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.