Blog Comments

Captured my attention with your opening paragraph. Hell, your blog was half decent and made me laugh at times...

Way to book Ryback, but gonna agree with Double Axehandle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle
    Did you just create a blog worthy of a forum post bitching about forum posts posing as blogs?

Oh the irony.
    This guy gets it.
    Casey Ryback??? ...he's a cook, plain and simple...
    Did you just create a blog worthy of a forum post bitching about forum posts posing as blogs?

Oh the irony.
    Brilliant way to push Ryback. Honestly wish the WWE would read your blog and say "hey... thats not a bad idea". But hey, morons will be morons.

Great blog and fully agree with the top section, love reading The Abdominal Stretch & State of The E.
    Quote Originally Posted by latreal23
    Hold up somethings fishy sunday call. 1. You say you first watched wrestling in 98 when you were 12 so that would make you born in 86 so explain to me how you loved 80s wrestling when you only were 4 when the 90s came?
    Born in late 85 big son, but, like young fans today who can watch the attitude era through YouTube, I had friends and cousins who already had a massive VHS collection of late 80s/ early 90s stuff. Such a different time.

Very fishy
    Hold up somethings fishy sunday call. 1. You say you first watched wrestling in 98 when you were 12 so that would make you born in 86 so explain to me how you loved 80s wrestling when you only were 4 when the 90s came?
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.