View RSS Feed

The Resh

1. The Resh says...

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, children of all ages, welcome to the inaugural blog, the beginning of an era. Welcome to "The Resh says:"

For starters, The Resh says...I don't know why I'm seeing all of these regulars in the blog world are deciding to hang it up. I just read one is quitting because it is becoming to flooded with top 10 lists, repetitive complaints, and
  2. My response to "An Attitude Era fan...Who came back."

This started out as a comment, but the blog I was commenting on pissed me off so much that my comment basically ended up being longer than the blog itself, so I felt no one would bother reading so I made it into it's own blog.

And my comment was....

I have to disagree completely with you on Cena owning Shamrock, Severn or Blackman. Unless you are going on mic skills, and ...
  3. Weight classes in WWE

IMO, I think weight classes in WWE would help to make the product more interesting and a lot more believable. To help identify my point, remember back when Rey Mysterio had the WHC. I like Rey a lot, he's put on great matches, classics even in WWE and WCW. But I'm sure more people than not will tell you it just sounds a bit ridiculous when you hear "weighing in at 175 lbs. the World Heavyweight ...
  4. An idea for the WWE Network

I'm going to start off by saying I'm a wrestling fan, not just a WWE or TNA or ROH fan. I like them all. Admittedly, I enjoy/watch WWE more often than the others, so you'll never really see me on here bashing TNA or trying to contribute "intelligent" opinions about it because I know some/but not a lot.

But last night, while watching iMPACT, I caught the X-Division contest ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.