View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Blog Wars: Top 5 Tag Teams 2000-2012

This is a #1 contenders edition of Blog Wars. The winner of these will face off against the Blog Wars champion in the 15th episode. Here is the list. These lists will be simple usually.

Top 5 Tag Teams (2000-2012)

Basically, I want to see who they think are the best tag teams from the 2000s to create a little uniqueness. The team can exist before that time but any accomplishments ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blog Wars 13: Top 5 Undertaker Streak Matches

Welcome back to a historic edition of Blog Wars and my 30th blog. Now first off I will start doing #1 contender matches every Friday. I will post a simple topic at the bottom and anybody with any interest in Blog Wars should send me their lists. I will post the top 3 or 2 in a blog to determine the #1 Contender for the next show to find people who are serious about competing.
    Now for more ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blog Wars 12: Top 5 Foreign Wrestlers

Welcome to another exciting edition of Blog Wars. Last week deadly56 reign came to an early end to Wade Barrett 1979. Could we see the start of the Barrett Barrage or will he lose to newcomer DBrocks.
    Top 5 Foreign Wrestlers to wrestle in the US
    This list is very broad but let's see how our competitors think for this one. Only rule is they must have wrestled for a MAJOR Promotion.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Blog Wars 11: Top 5 Big Men in Wrestling

Welcome to another episode of Blog Wars. Last week, deadly56 was able to end Dr. Death's reign by just a few votes in very close match. This week Wade Barrett 1979 looks to end his reign and become the Blog Wars Champion. Without further ado here is the list.
    Top 5 Big Men
    This week I asked the competitors to name some the best big men wrestlers in history. Criteria: Must be above ...

Updated 02-04-2012 at 09:27 PM by wrestlingfan66513

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blog Wars 10: Top 5 Women's Wrestlers

Welcome to the 10th episode of blog wars. In blog wars 8 we had a tie so deadly56 has another chance to take the title from Dr. Death. Also I am not sure if most of you remember me saying this but I want all votes to be about the list and if there is someone is on there you don't know about then please research them before you vote to be fair. I want people to speak their minds on their lists and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Blog Wars 9: Top 5 Mic Workers

Welcome back to another episode of Blog Wars. The last match ended in a tie so Dr. Death retains because he is the champion. However Deadly can compete in 10 if wants to because he did not lose. But for this week Dr. Death will defend against fellow Feature Blogger Rick Starr. Here is the list

Top 5 Mic Workers

Anyone from any company counts past and present so let's ...

Updated 01-21-2012 at 10:47 PM by wrestlingfan66513

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Blog Wars 8: Top 5 Stars who need to be in the HOF

Welcome to the 8th episode of Blog Wars! This week we have deadly56 taking on Dr. Death. With all this talk of the HOF I decided to base this weeks list around it so here is the list.

Top 5 Superstars who Deserve to be in the Hall Of Fame

deadly56
    Hi everyone I would like to thanks wrestlingfan66513 for having me, and I hope you like my blog.

5.Paul ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. How 2nd and 3rd Generation Wrestlers can be Successful

Lately we have seen a lot of kids from are favorite stars follow in their footsteps. Some have been successful and some have not. I haven't really seen another Blog on this so I decided to write one listing things I think can help children in wrestling family's have successful careers.

Don't Use a Gimmick from your Family

Sometimes it's OK, but most of the time it just ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Blog Wars 7: Top 5 Match Types that need a Comeback

Welcome back to Blog Wars. With the KOTR tournament over, Dr. Death has earned the right to challenge The Crippler for the title. Here is the list

Top 5 Match Types that Need a Comeback

Basically, both guys will list the 5 match types they think need to return. The only rule is no match type used in 2011 or 2012.

Dr. Death

Updated 01-08-2012 at 02:51 PM by wrestlingfan66513

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Blog Wars: KOTR Edition Final: Top 5 RR PPVs

Welcome to the final match in the tournament. The winner will face the champ in Blog Wars 7. I'd also like to thank everyone for doing the tournament and making top notch lists, without you guys this blog isn't possible. But now we see who will win, will it be Dr. Death the first Blog Wars Champ or The Hit Man who took the title from him.

Top 5
    Royal Rumble PPVs

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.