View RSS Feed

wrestlingfan66513

1. Blog Wars 23: Top 5 Summerslam Matches

Welcome back to Blog Wars. I have been out the last few days over computer trouble so sorry for the delay. Van Hooligan X won last time but did not have time to do another list so this week we will have 2 new competitors, Callum and edgor95. Here is the list...

Top 5 Summerslam Matches

Callum

Hi, I’ve been asked to make a list of my Top 5 Summerslam ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blog Wars 21: Top 5 Cruiserweights Part 2

Welcome back to part 2. The first 2 lists were amazing so let's see if the next 2 are just as good. Remember to VOTE AT THE BOTTOM.

pauadrian

5 Billy kidman

Billy Kidman was the embodiment of the cruiserweight division at its time, when you think of a cruiserweight you think about somebody like ...

Updated 05-26-2012 at 08:20 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blog Wars 21: Top 5 Cruiserweights Part 1 (MUST READ)

Welcome to the greatest episode in BLOG WAR's history! Tonight I have gotten 4 great bloggers together to take part in the 21st episode spectacular. Giddy was unable to find time so he could not take part thus giving up his title. The four users competing will be Dr. Death, the first champion, Destruction, another former champion, bearkg88, writer of WBC, and pauadrian, another former champ. Destruction ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Blog Wars 20: Top 5 Wrestlers Successful Outside of Wrestling

Welcome back to the 20th episode of Blog Wars. Last time Giddy pulled out a win to become the Blog Wars Champion, this week defends against Pauadrian in a unique topic.

Top 6 Wrestlers Successful Outside of Wrestling
    This week they will be picking the 6 most successful wrestlers outside of wrestling. As long as it doesn't involve getting in the ring then it counts. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blog Wars 19: Top 6 Entrances

Welcome to another edition of Blog Wars!!! Destruction was not able to do a blog for this round because of tech. difficulties and other obligations so this week we have 2 brand new guys here to fill his empty spot. This week it will be RavenEffect vs Giddy in what is sure to be a classic. Here is this weeks list

Top 6 Entrances
    Criteria: No special one night entrances, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Blog Wars 18: Top 6 Managers/Valets

Welcome back to Blog Wars! Sorry for the wait but this episode will be an exciting match up. First off, I'd like to annouce that Blog Wars is an official sponsor of the EWA. As the sponsor I will do a small column at the bottom of the blog introducing 1 talent to the masses each week. Now before I begin I'd like to say that on the 20th episode of Blog Wars I will change my format some. Top 5 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Blog Wars 17: Top 6 Cheesiest Gimmicks

Welcome to another edition of Blog Wars. Last time akbar successfully defended his title in a close match. This week Dr. Death is back for his rematch, can akbar prevail in what looks like the funnest list in Blog Wars history.
    Top 6 Cheesiest Gimmicks
    Basically, the competitors will list 6 gimmicks that they think are "cheesy" in their terms.

Dr. Death
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Blog Wars 16: Top 5 Intercontinental Champions

Welcome to another edition of Blog Wars. Last time akbar came out over RatedATB by a few votes to win the title. This week bearkg88 attempts to dethrone him and claim his first Blog Wars title. Here is this weeks list
    Top 5 Intercontinental Champions

The IC title may not be as strong today as it was a few years ago, but this title still carries a lot of historic moments. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The Miz

I am writing this blog basically because I think he still has a lot of potential and whats happening now is hurting him. To understand him though, you have to go to the beginning.

The Miz left MTV to pursue a career in pro wrestling. He got a huge break thanks to being on Tough Enough. However, no one expected him to get far and though he would be sent home early. But surprisingly ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Blog Wars 15: Top Breakout Stars for 2012

Welcome to another edition of Blog Wars. Last time in a very close match, RatedATB ended knox's reign by just one vote. This week akbar will attempt to do the same thing. Here is the list

Top 5 Breakout Stars of 2012

Basically, they will name the 5 guys who they think are finally going to have their year in 2012. Any organization is allowed so the possibilities ...
    Tags: blog wars
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.